Vacature Customer Sales & Service Representative
Art.com, Inc. opened its virtual doors in 1995, and over that time, has helped millions of customers decorate their walls from the world’s large collection of art imagery. Our selection of over 1,500,000 images includes nearly every imaginable topic, from art reproductions to decorative prints to specialty posters. Our value-added services, including custom framing, mounting, and canvas transfers, allow customers to enhance their image of choice in a multitude of original ways.
Over the years, Art.com, Inc. has expanded to include three core brands: Art.com, AllPosters.com, and Artist Rising, with operations in the United States and in Europe, and with over 800 employees worldwide. These three brands collectively service a broad spectrum of consumers, helping decorate homes, offices, apartments and bedrooms all over the world. In order to help make art accessible to everyone, we have just begun a long path of expansion that will bring additional brands and operations in the years to come.
Customer Sales and Service Representative French and fluent in English
We are currently looking for two customer sales and service representatives, that possess excellent sales and service skills, arw result oriented and are fluent in the French and the English language.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- will resolve all customer issues, using a variety of different communication channels (phone, email, web chat)
- must have the ability and willingness to perform tasks aligned to customer contact activities, for example basic translation requests, website quality review, website testing, etcetera
- must have the ability to communicate and interface effectively with customers and coworkers
- will analyze the customer needs and make appropriate recommendations for purchases
- must have the ability to close on Sales recommendations
- be personable, friendly and have the ability to up sell and entice customers to buy
- must have the ability to fully grasp various computer applications
- must be flexible with their work schedule. Art.com strives to accommodate schedules of all individuals (school schedule for college, daycare schedules, etc)
- must be able to work overtime as needed by the business
Skill Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- must know how to sell/up sell/ cross sell products
- prior customer service and/or call center experience preferred but not required
- well organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer / system proficiency
- able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- must be able to convert incoming customer calls/inquiries into sales and “up-sell” related products/enhancement products
- must have excellent follow-up skills and not allow customers to “fall through the cracks”
- besides native French language skills, must have near-native language skills in English
- Market rate salary (internal pay grade D)
- Performance Incentive plan (Max. €240,-- per month)
- 32-40 hours a week.
Solliciteer inclusief CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Art & Allposters International