Vacature Customer Service Representative Back Office
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 44 different products across 16 platforms.
Customer Service Representative Back Office
Based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
The Customer Service Representative based in Rotterdam ensurea the optimal handling of all administrative operations (for instance, the preparation, the processing of documents, and administrative handling) concerning sales, delivery, and transport of cashew kernels to customers and other buyers. Administers a portfolio of customers jointly with the Key Account Manager.
Essential Functions & Principle Accountabilities:
- The Customer Service Representative is the administrator for a portfolio of customers, as well as the customers’ contact person for issues concerning contact information, calls, availability, product specifications, the status of shipments, and customs declarations via the electronic declaration system, presentation and collection of documents.
- Ensure the input in the system and the execution of the sales agreements for cashew kernels, concluded by the commercial department.
- Responsible for inputting the calls on these agreements into the system, as well as the autonomous evaluation of the feasibility of the customer’s requests. The above in consultation with the planning department.
- Scheduling, arranging, and posting of orders for road, sea, and air transport to domestic and foreign destinations.
- Prepare, process, and handle the various required documents, certificates, and occasionally documentary letters of credit.
- Ensure timely forwarding of documents to customers, banks, and agents.Prepare, draft, verify, and authorize invoices.
- Timely inform Production Planning to produce new inventory for the concerned customers, if necessary.
- In addition, inform Sales Offices about product availability and production capacity.
- Handling additional customer requirements, i.e. special labelling, periodic updates.
- As well as autonomous evaluation of whether these lots can be delivered from inventory or whether they must be produced. The above in close consultation with the Key Account Manager.
- Archive agreements, amendments to agreements, and agreements signed and returned by customers.
Skills and behaviors needed:
- Team player
- Ability to handle stress
- Creative and Flexible
- Independent decision maker who will take responsibility and accountability for decisions and actions implemented
- Adaptable and open to change
- Compelling communicator
- Keen sense of priorities to meet short deadlines
- Determination / Self Starter
- MBO OR MEAO preferably ideally Business & Administration, Sea-Logistics, Commercial Logistics, Transport.
- Experience of inventory management, planning, production facilities, logistics, global shipping, import/export compliance, financial accounting, and supply chain improvements in a related Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English ideally with an additional European languages.
- Preferably 1-3 years experience in backoffice/customer service and shipping responsibilities preferably in the Food Industry
- Valid EU work authorization
The initial contract will be for 6 months on this department with a view to grow internally within our organisation.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Olam Europe B.V.