Vacature Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Come help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place!
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric buses. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest e-bus projects. We also deploy charging infrastructure for electric trucks and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Our company is unique, challenging, intellectual with room for your creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform, and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
As an After Sales Representative, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks moving. Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
What you will do:
Executing all the necessary supporting activities including selling our after-sales program that we offer to our B2B customers and SLA partners. Your daily work will consist of various tasks: from requesting inbound SLA offers, to analyzing and calculating them, to translating them into a commercially sound SLA program for our various customers and stakeholders. Reporting, chasing and tracking progress also is part of this position.
During your daily work, you are the key operational communication channel for our B2B Customers and SLA partners. You are responsible for an efficient and customer friendly decisions in escalation situations and a clean and clear spare part management process for our partners.
The After Sales Representative works collaboratively in project teams and is supportive to make sure everyone on the team is motivated and able to deliver a good quality project on time within budget.
You will strive to innovate the after sales process and you will implement continuous improvements in the work flows.
A selection of your tasks:
- Analyzing the inbound SLA offers
- Calculating sales prices
- Making SLA calculations for customers (Excel)
- Creating offers (database entry - Navision)
- Dealing with telephone and email queries
- Creating and maintaining electronic filing systems
- Communicating & negotiating with potential & existing SLA partners and customers
- Communicating & negotiating with colleagues internally
- Good at self-learning.
- You mastered customer centric communication.
- You have a demonstrated ability to be a good listener and convincer.
- Besides the fact that you are result oriented, you have a clear and effective communication style.
- Problem solving is your way of living.
- Energetic and perseverant.
Do you take planning, organizing and prioritizing seriously? Are you able to communicate on different levels within Heliox? Do you keep track of progress and take timely adjusting measures if necessary?
Required qualifications and experience:
- Commercial Bachelor Degree.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, experience with SLA’s preferred.
- Knowledge of Navision 2017.
- Experienced user of MS Office, good command of Excel is a strong advantage.
- You master the Dutch and English languages perfectly.
- Bonus: German or French.
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and a:
- salary between EUR 2500,- and EUR 3400,- gross per month (fulltime), depending on your experience and competences;
- pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
- energy at our office, with our fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
- N.B.: Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call us, we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383. Or send a Whatsapp:
N.B.: In our international organization, the health of our colleagues and our candidates is our top priority. In view of the current Corona situation, we will therefore organize online interviews (telephone and/or video). At the end of the application procedure, we will organize a last personal meeting. This means that our selection processes can continue and we look forward to your application with enthusiasm!
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company that is growing rapidly! 3 years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 100 Helioxers and in the next 2 years we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest growing company in the Netherlands. Also, we recently won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Interesse in de functie van Customer Service Representative bij Heliox B.V. regio Best?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.