Will you join us as Customer Service Representative?
Quaker Chemical B.V. is looking for a:
Customer Service Representative
Location: Uithoorn, the Netherlands
Quaker Chemical Corporation, headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, is a worldwide developer, producer and marketer of custom-formulated chemical specialty products and a provider of chemical management services for manufacturers around the globe, primarily in the Steel and Automotive industries. Quaker Chemical is a financially sound and growing company.
Our EMEA Headquarters are located in Uithoorn, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Over 400 people are employed by Quaker EMEA, working on product development, production, sales and marketing. Quaker Chemical EMEA manufactures more than 500 different products, mainly auxiliary substances for the metal producing and processing industry. Although operating internationally and with a global orientation, the feel of the Uithoorn site is quite local, this results in an open, informal and a pragmatic atmosphere.
The Customer Services Team
For EMEA, the customer services team is focused to act as a liaison, receives and processes the customer orders, provides product/services information and resolves any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
As Customer Service representative, you are the key contact for our customer as soon as the order is received. You will be responsible for processing this order, cooperate with planning in finding a suitable delivery date and in confirming all necessary data to the customer. In the meantime you monitor the process. Of course, a lot of administrative tasks are part of this process. You also support the sales team in the field by delivery of customer offers and product information sheets and other kind of questions.
Requirements for this challenging job:
- A mbo+/hbo level of education (Bachelor) in a commercial, economics discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in an international environment in an equivalent position
- High proficiency with Office tools
- Excellent command of English and German, preferably French and/or Dutch
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong organizational, multi-tasking skills are critical.
As you play a vital role within our organization, you will need to deal with several subjects and tasks at the same time. Therefore it is a must that you can set your own priorities and are able to work under pressure, but at the same time you have a good sense of humour!
- Works cooperatively as a member of a team and commits to team objectives
- Communicates clearly, openly, timely and two-way
- Proactively pursues the expectations of internal and external customers
- Actively pursues learning and continuous improvements in the job role
- Takes personal responsibility for the safety of self and others
If you recognize yourself in the above and you have become enthusiastic about the position, you might be the colleague to join our Customer Services team! We offer an interesting job in a professional team, competitive salary and an attractive fringe benefits package.
Do not hesitate and send us your written motivation and curriculum vitae. You can send this to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Christa Koot.
For additional information about Quaker, look at www.quakerchem.com.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.