This is a perfect opportunity for a professional who would like to work in an international and dynamic work environment. Damco is one of the leading logistics service provider with customers all over the world. You will be the responsible person for servicing customers in the broadest sense of the word. A perfect challenge for someone who likes multitasking, communicating with lots of stakeholders and loves the world of transport and logistics.
Customer Service Solution Associate
Role Purpose and Description
The Customer Service Solutions Associate is responsible for 10 main activities:
• Receiving & confirming the booking request made by the customer
• PO Management & follow-up with suppliers
• Processing & follow-up on administrative and operational documentation towards external parties
• Reporting for internal and external stakeholders
• Adhering to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s
• Ensuring data quality of digital and physical file passed on to internal stakeholders (Ocean Operations, VAS operations)
• Query resolution with external & internal stakeholders
• Maintaining a good customer relationship including cross- and upselling
• Updating/creating customer specific IOP’s
• First line handling of claims
• Job costing
• CM1 checks
Who we are looking for
• MBO-4 / HBO-level
• 2-3 years’ experience in logistics and/or customer service
• Advanced knowledge of English and Dutch
• Team player, customer minded and being able to deal/handle stress, work under pressure
• Good knowledge of Outlook and Excel
About the company
Damco - one of the world’s leading logistics service providers
With over 10,000 professionals in over 300+ owned offices around the world, we manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries.
A culture driven by performance
When you join Damco, you’ll find that the world is your workplace. You’ll work in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
Working at Damco brings a unique blend of being part of a conglomerate with rich heritage and an exuberant, youthful, fast-paced logistics company. We believe in rewarding and recognising individual performances within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values.
• A challenging position in a dynamic work environment within a growing and ambitious company where success is key
• A matching salary, dependent on education and experience on full time basis (38,75 hours per week)
• Benefits like 29 vacation days, 8,33% holiday allowance and an excellent pension scheme
Information & applying
For more information about this function you may contact Wendy Schenk (HR), phone +311 0428 8784. Applications have to be submitted via the link below.
Click here to apply!
Or use the ‘Solliciteer direct’ button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Administration, Process optimization, Customer services, Logistic associate.