Vacature Danish Sales Employee
Danish Sales Employee
The Danish Sales Employee will be responsible for taking inbound calls for prospective customers, handling customer inquires in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer sales service. The travel consultants will assess individual’s and business people’s needs to help them make the best possible travel arrangements.
- As a Danish Travel Sales Agent you will provide responsive and competent telephone, e-mail and chat support to customers
- Solving and handling customer inquiries
- Achieve sales goals and objectives
Personal Success Profile:
- You have a strong understanding of sales including up selling and cross selling
- Strong typing and PC skills
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar function of customer sales
- High school/college degree level
- Fluency in Danish and English languages.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and reactive, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and have a good writing expression. You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service, up selling and cross selling skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are very flexible in the hours you work with regards to evening and weekend shifts.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self motivation.
- Affinity or work experience within the Tourism / Travel industry is a preference
We offer you:
- An exciting job in a young international environment in Amsterdam
- Start salary of approximately 24K gross on yearly base (including holiday reservations)
- Start date on the 11th of March and a second training on the 24th of June
- Fully paid sales training
- Pension plan
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
- Irregular hours compensation
- Internal education through Stream University
- Free Dutch language courses on site (for beginners & advanced)
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport. Travel costs compensation when living outside of 10 km range
- Discount on travel related products
- Relocation package when relocating to Amsterdam
Are you interested? Please apply! For more information contact
By phone: Mrs. D. de Vries (recruiter) at 0031-205864779 or 0031652582727
Stream Global Services:
As a global contact center services provider, Stream relies on experience, stability, and people to achieve our company mission of providing exceptional customer experiences. Stream evolved as a support partner alongside the high-tech markets we serve by recognizing client needs and the importance of customer service in the technical support environment.
The result is a comprehensive understanding of the businesses we support today, and the flexibility to take on new challenges.
Stream's vision for the future includes expansion into new geographies, continued dedication to client and customer satisfaction, and the further innovation of support services.
Experience, stability, great people, and a commitment to growth make Stream a trusted contact center services provider.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Convergys