Vacature Designer / Project manager
Mindmarker Instructional designer / project manager
work area: Maassluis
Mission statement Mindmarker International
#1 in the world for training reinforcement and analyses through software and mobile applications.
Mindmarker is an international organization specialised in improving efficiency and effectiveness of training. Mindmarker has developed and markets a software program that provides Reinforcement Training Programs for many multinationals. The patented cloud-based system is unique in the world.
Mindmarker is growing fast and is consistently investing in further development of its own cloud-based system and in its people. The offices in Atlanta and Holland closely work together to serve our multinational customer base.
Mindmarker is a goal oriented and dynamic organization.
Job Description Instructional Designer/Project Manager:
Develop reinforcement training programs for our customer base using ‘learning principles’. Responsible for the development and appearance, organization and functionality of the reinforcement learning systems. Convert our customer’s in-person teaching materials into online reinforcement programs and manage the implementation process of the Mindmarker system with the customer.
Tasks of our instructional designer:
- Execute an effective needs analysis
- Writing the learning objectives and determining the scope of educational projects
- Creating the layout of the instructional material
- Working with subject matter experts to shape the course content and, perhaps, writing that content
- Developing media (audio, visual, interactive) that aids in the reinforcement
- Planning and creating assessments to measure if the reinforcement objects are met
- Acts as liaison between R & D and I.D. in determining needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery
- Professional project management to implement the project (launching at customers request)
A master’s degree in instructional design (education or communication) or instructional technology. Minimum of 5-year experience in teaching, training, writing or web technology.
- Project management skills
- Basic html
- Graphic design experience
- Experience with learning management systems
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, PowerPoint and other Office software
- Audio and video editing skills
More information: www.mindmarker.com
Apply directly online by the application button- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Mindmarker BV