Vacature Developer C#
Interested in letting a team of international C# developers flourish while helping them to reach their full potential? Make a difference and join Brand New Day as both technical coach and developer C#.
To cut a long story short
Sure – the financial services sector can be very uncool and unsexy. But Brand New Day is definitely not like any other bank or insurer... We’re young, modern and independent. We believe in doing things our own way and challenging the status quo. Don’t believe us? Come in for an interview and see for yourself!
What you will really be doing
We promise top-quality service to each and every one of our customers. That means more than 200,000 people have exceptionally high expectations. As a developer for the group pension department of Brand New Day you will work on the development and refactoring of our systems, through which numerous employers provide a solid pension plan for their employees. Safety, quality and long-term oriented architecture are our primary goals. That should be no problem for you, because it’s in your nature to be responsible, neat and thorough, while keeping a flexible mind-set. Just as important, however, is that you enjoy working together closely with a bunch of other talented developers in an international setting. Because after you’ve been part of one or two of our teams for a certain amount of time – in which you convince us of your skills, get acquainted with your team members, and become familiar with our systems – you’ll get the chance to become a technical coach. In this role you’ll be responsible for the technical link between business and operations located in Amsterdam and developers working abroad, providing technical guidance and taking a lead role in various technical improvement plans. Don’t be afraid, you’ll get ample time to demonstrate your excellent development skills as well!
Required experience & skills
- You’re smart and have some way of proving it.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of enterprise (size) application development.
- Affinity with UML, design patterns, SOA and OOP.
- Experience with Agile software development is a plus. Think of Scrum, Kanban, TDD, DDD.
- Continuous integration, automated deployment and working in a DTAP holds no secrets for you.
- Experience with the preparation of software architecture documentation and initial architectural designs.
- Good command of both the Dutch and the English language for working with Dutch orientated business teams and development teams based in Thailand.
We’ll give you
- Money in the bank.
- A pension scheme invested in a superior way. Comes with top-notch service.
- Compensation for your travelling expenses.
- Space for you to develop yourself and do things your own way.
- 25 days of paid leave. Do come back!
- The possibility to visit meetups or follow courses.
- A vibrant company, 120 great colleagues with an average age of 32.
- If all goes well, the opportunity to meet your team in Thailand.
1. Interview at the office (or through Skype).
2. Code test.
3. Meet the team.
4. Be hired, be awesome.
Interesse in de functie van Developer C# bij Brand New Day regio Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.