Vacature Director of Marketing Benelux
MARKETING LEADER, BENELUX
LOCATION: Amsterdam / Brussels
REPORTS TO: Regional Director of Marketing Western Europe, with dotted lines to Area Managers.
Starwood seeks a dynamic, creative and innovative marketer to drive the integrated marketing strategies for a designated set of 8 hotels across Belgium and The Netherlands, with a strong focus on demand generation, brand-accretive guest experiences and loyalty.
The Marketing Leader, Benelux will manage a small team of Marketing and Digital associates based between Amsterdam and Brussels. Experience in all aspects of the marketing mix is essential.
The successful candidate will split their time between Brussels, Amsterdam and The Hague depending on business requirements and team needs, but will ensure properties receive equal amount of focus and resources.
Within the confines of the hotels’ marketing budgets and business requirements, this position will be entirely responsible for driving innovative marketing strategies and distribution solutions, with a strong focus on demand generation, brand experience and loyalty initiatives which will improve key financial and customer metrics for the hotels and their venues.
- Fulfill a marketing leadership role within the hotels: Analyze their competitive strengths / USPs and develop hotel brand marketing positioning and communicate core consumer messaging that clearly differentiates the hotels from their competitors
- Lead the development and delivery of the annual Marketing plans and Marketing budgets in line with the hotel strategic priorities and revenue target by market segments.
- Develop content led communication plan and integrate across key channels to communicate hotel positioning and brand passions to target audience. This includes photography, video, copywriting and other forms of storytelling content, ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Revenue Management teams to create individual tactical & segmental marketing plan for each designated hotel focusing on demand generation and high impact activities with proven ROI across all key segments (meetings, leisure, Suites, Airport hotels, restaurants,…). Additionally, drive Benelux destination marketing campaigns to drive incremental share from key feeder markets.
- Lead digital field marketing activities with creative marketing agencies with a strong emphasis on demand generation and channeloptimization to drive improved revenue and profitability to the hotels. Responsibilities include development and optimization of online platforms, search marketing, email campaigns, online advertising, distribution partnerships (OTAs,..)
- Drive the positioning / activation of the restaurants & bars on the local market. Work with internal and external resources to define clear positioning for each outlet that resonates under the overall hotel positioning. Develop & implement local marketing activities (including event strategy) aiming to engage with locals and increase capture ratio from in-house guests.
- Act as a Brand Champion with the hotel teams. Together with the General Manager and Property Brand Activation Teams, drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotels ‘messaging and guest experience.
- Pro-actively identify relevant marketing partners for the hotels and manage these relationships profitably to raise hotel awareness, drive demand, deepen loyalty and enrich brand experience.
- Drive loyalty Marketing: Focus on increasing engagement with SPG Members through the organization of events, and enhancing guest experience with Elite Members on property.
- Support sales team with the creation of marketing collateral and tactical promotions associated with the key market segments (E.g. Groups, Meetings, Suites,…)
- Ensure full compliance with all Starwood brand Marketing standards & programs.
- Champion and manage the Social Media strategy in line with the brand positioning and hotels’ stories. Specific focus on online reputation management and guest engagement.
In addition to the essential functions above, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the Marketing Leader based upon the particular requirements of the hotels:
- Professionally represent the hotel in coordination with the hotel management team in community and industry organizations and events.
- Provide constructive feedback to all departments, specifically in relation to the ISMR / Restaurants/Bars strategies and Brand Activation efforts across all departments.
- Be a leader and role model to all associates.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. French and Dutch are desirable
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, both verbal and written
- True Brand ambassador
- Event management / organizational skills
- Understanding of consumer trends in the digital sphere
- Creative, innovative, proactive and resourceful
- Passion for the travel & hospitality industries
- Ability to analyze data and establish appropriate action plans
Education: Marketing degree/experience required
Experience: 5 years of marketing experience
Apply directly online through the SOLLICITEER DIRECT button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Starwood Hotels & Resorts