Vacature E-mail marketing specialist German market
How do I become a E-mail marketing specialist German market at Coolblue?
You are crazy about data analysis and marketing and looking for a position in which you can translate data driven insights into actions that will improve Coolblue's results in Germany? Then join us as a E-mail Marketing Specialist and become an expert at one of the best performance marketing companies of the industry. Claudia will explain how to become an e-mail marketing specialist at Coolblue.
You enjoy doing this
- Optimizing the e-mail marketing campaigns for Coolblue.de
- Finding new opportunities by analyzing large amounts of data
- Setting up A/B tests to improve our results
- Experimenting with the newest beta's and templates
- Working closely with other colleagues in Team Germany to improve general Germany results
- Presenting findings and results in monthly demo's to a bigger Coolblue audience
You recognize yourself in the following
- You speak German fluently. In addition, you understand like no other how Germans think.
- Fluent in English or Dutch, both in speech and writing.
- A university degree, for example related to commercial economics or marketing.
- Good with numbers. You know how to translate complex data in concrete insights and action points.
- Affinity with online marketing. Experience with e-mail marketing campaigns is a plus.
- Around 1 year work experience in a similar role. If you just finished your studies and you did not have the chance to gain relevant experience in this field, then this is not necessarily a problem. In this case we trust in you as being extra motivated and eager to learn.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little bit better every day.
- A discount on all our products.
- Extraordinarily good work environment, including freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- Challenging work to fully immerse yourself in, so that you occasionally forget that you’re working.
- A flat organisation in the broadest sense of the word. You can have a beer with the boss if you like.
Interesse in de functie van E-mail marketing specialist German market bij Coolblue regio Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.