WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients Juice Services B.V. is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry.
WILD Juice BV, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Role EHS Manager Amsterdam?
Do you want to be part of the Amsterdam team with the goal to improve the safety of our employees, contractors & visitors and to further reduce the environmental impact of our processes? You can fulfill your ambition in a dynamic environment where many investment- and improvement projects are planned for the next years. In this role you will be aligned with and get support from the international Wild EHS team.
Responsibilities EHS Manager:
Reporting to the General Manager, the main duties of this role will include:
- Develop and maintain site health & safety program based on local regulatory requirements and ADM standards
- Implement and maintain environmental management system to ensure compliance with environmental permit and relevant legislation
- Observe the shop floor, lead incident investigations, analyze and report data to support or lead improvement initiatives
- Provide guidance and training to management and operational teams on EHS policy
- Communicate and report to environmental agencies and local authorities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable EHS regulations
- Support the positive “can do” atmosphere of our LEAN culture by creative thinking and pragmatic actions
Qualifications and experience EHS Manager:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree; HVK (Hoger Veiligheidskundige)
- 5+ years experienced in RI&E, VCA and BHV
- Track record in Risk Assessments, Permit to Work Systems, LOTO, coaching & training
- Experience with LEAN, TPM or 6 Sigma is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English. German is a plus
The candidate EHS Manager:
For this position we are looking for a candidate with the following skillset:
- Proactive, analytical, strategic planning and result driven
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills (training & coaching)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Enthusiastic team player with ambition to improve our standards and performance
Interesse in de functie EHS Manager bij ADM in Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.