Vacature EHS Manager INTL Cocoa
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 44 different products across 16 platforms.
EHS Manager INTL Cocoa
Koog aan de Zaan, Olam Cocoa BV
At the location Koog there is a vacancy for an EHS Manager INTL Cocoa.
- Provide leadership, guidance and proactive direction with regard to EHS in the Olam Cocoa Division to improve EHS performance through minimizing risks and liabilities
- Represent Cocoa Division on functional EHS workgroups at Olam’s Corporate EHS and process safety
- Develop and implement policies, standards and processes that support Olam Cocoa EHS plans and business needs
- Set clear and measurable expectations of EHS performance, establish communicate and review commitments on a regular basis to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Provide sound guidance to improve compliance and translate best practices across regions and operational areas
- Plan and host monthly global incident review meetings
- Track and report EHS and process safety metrics
- Translate corporate standards and guides into appropriate procedures
- Drive key projects and initiatives to improve EHS and process safety globally
- Support due diligence with post-merger integration at site level
- Develop and maintain EHS information platform (SharePoint) for Olam Cocoa
- Assist sites in EHS recruitment process
Provide routine feedback to senior management regarding EHS issues and performance
Serve as primary liaison with Olam Corporate EHS and with Olam Cocoa department leaders
Mentor EHS professionals to build leadership and technical skills to improve individual performances
Prepare, coordinate and present EHS and process safety training as needed
- Respond professionally to EHS matters from internal and external customers/regulators
- Maintain liaison with outside organizations, peer companies, and agencies to bring the best thinking around EHS and process safety into Olam Cocoa
- For this position we are looking for a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, science or EHS related field
- 10+ years’ experience in EHS-field
- Supervisory experience
- Professional certifications in Occupational Health and Safety
- Language: Dutch native speaker, English fluently, French basic skills
- xcellent verbal and written communication skills, applied on a global or multi-national basis
- Planning and organizational skills; e.g. ability to work on multiple projects and manage various priorities and timelines
- Ability to translate complex technical needs/ requirements into clear actions for execution
- Work effectively with cross functional teams to meet business objectives
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Identify and analyze problems, make recommendations
- Building, leading and inspiring teams
- Encourage new ideas and EHS processes
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Olam Europe B.V.