Vacature Business Analyst
Do you have a strong analytics background and do you want to have impact on how the business is run? We are looking for a
Business acumen, market focus
MegaGroup is a trade company with a complete program in water equipment, which is used in applications such as irrigation, swimming pools, DIY, heating, livestock, water treatment and industry. Having sales offices in 6 European countries we employ about 200 employees. The headquarter is based in Veghel, The Netherlands.
At MegaGroup our mission is to enable growth for customers, employees and partners by making water solutions available in a convenient, smart and efficient way. At MegaGroup we bring water to life. We strongly believe in our set of values, uniting all employees in all countries:
- Always driving for results;
- Be engaging;
- Continuously curious;
- Dare to be different;
- Excel in what we do.
MegaGroup has been recently acquired by Nimbus, with this strong backing MegaGroup is now gearing up for growth. Central to MegaGroup is strong collaboration between countries and central hub, combining the advantages of large scale buying and logistics with country specific customer insights and digital opportunities.
The business analyst ensures that MegaGroup takes decisions based on facts rather than gut feel. The decisions range from tactical, such as price changes or promotional offer, to more strategic, such as markets to enter. You work closely together with the management team and the commercial team.
The main tasks:
- analyse impact of business decisions based on market, pricing and customer data;
- create reports to support continuous day-to-day optimisation of the business;
- brain storm with management and commercial colleagues on the way to improve our insight of the business;
- play a key role in smart pricing program;
- support online marketing and e-commerce with analysis activities.
- WO degree with a technical or econometric profile;
- excellent analytical and reporting skills;
- ability to translate complex analyses in practical business language;
- ability to work over a large range of issues at different levels of complexity;
- experience with analytics tools;
- experience with BI tools;
- 3 years’ working experience in analytics.
A challenging and interesting job in the heart of international business. This concerns a new function and it’s up to you to shape it. An informal, ambitious and no nonsense organisation, an open culture, in which initiatives and development are expected, working in an enthusiastic team and a motivating package of employment benefits.
For more information about the activities of this vacancy please contact Jan Jacob Koomen , tel. +31 6 53 23 25 75- vervuld.
Interesse in de functie van Business Analyst bij MegaGroup Trade Holding in Eindhoven?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van MegaGroup Trade Holding