Vacature Electrical Engineer After Sales
Worldwide D.O.R.C. International, founded in 1983, has a leading position within ophthalmic surgery. We develop and manufacture innovative and high quality disposable, re-usable instruments and FDA Approved Vitrectomy/Phaco systems that are sold in more than 80 countries. D.O.R.C. is a dynamic and innovative enterprise with subsidiaries in the USA, UK, Sweden, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Dubai. In total more than 450 employees work for D.O.R.C. of which 275 at Head Quarters in Zuidland, The Netherlands.
The Electrical Engineer is a leader in the structural reduction of disturbances/errors by conducting Root Cause analysis and solving of second-line interference (Practical Problem Solving activities). For the production department, you will proces and translate the results and conclusions into a Preventive Maintenance Program.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating and execution of the Root Cause Analysis, Practical Problem Solving activities, registration and monitoring of carried out work
- Investigating and preparing proposals in order to improve the maintenance
- Investigating and analysing Customer Complaints, trend analysis and preparation of proposals in order to improve the structural quality of the products as an extension of the After Sales team
- Initiating and directing activities from the PPS activities, in order to improve the quality of our products
- Preparing proposals for improvement with regards to quality, safety and cost and liasing with R&D, QA, Production, Logistics and Purchasing teams
- Liaising with suppliers and investigate issues in relation to incoming components and material
- Writing proposals for production changes and updating training manuals
- Carying out analyses, technical and functional testing
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and modifying test setups After Sales Research in cooperation with R&D
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or similar.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience Preventive Maintenance programs
- Knowledge of Lean, TPM, Six Sigma, FMEA, or other production / process improvement programs.
- Knowledge of mechanical components and materials, standards, regulations, product applications, production and development.
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
We offer a challenging position in a fast growing organization with unique products within ophthalmology, a pleasant work environment and excellent compensation and benefits.
A competitive remuneration package is offered including, a generous base salary, bonus, expense allowance, medical healthcare, pension and choice of company car after a qualifying period. The company provides comprehensive training by our global training department based in Holland.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van DORC