Vacature Electronics Engineer
Worldwide D.O.R.C. International, founded in 1983, has a leading position within ophthalmic surgery. We develop and manufacture innovative and high quality disposable, re-usable instruments and FDA Approved Vitrectomy/Phaco systems that are sold in more than 80 countries. D.O.R.C. is a dynamic and innovative enterprise with subsidiaries in the USA, UK, Sweden, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Dubai. In total more than 450 employees work for D.O.R.C. of which 275 at Head Quarters in Zuidland, The Netherlands.
As an Electronics Engineer you are responsible for the development, improvement and management of the electronics for ophthalmic equipment in accordance with internationally established standards for Medical Devices. You will report directly to the Manager of New Product Development Equipment (NPD-E) or Manager Sustaining Engineering (SE).
Duties and responsibilities:
- The design and management of complex medical systems for electronics design, including working with embedded software;
- Assessing time and cost involved with electronics related work
- Translating requirements into functional electronics solutions;
- Working closely together with and managing electronics subcontractors;
- Risk Management and designing electronical security concepts;
- Assessing electronical amendments/changes;
- The preparation of test instructions for electrical components and circuit boards;
- Drafting the electrical part of service manuals;
- Analysing electronic / embedded software problems;
- Developing, testing and implementing test setups for existing equipment;
- The transfer of electronic changes to the production team;
- Keeping track of developments in the field;
- Reporting on the progress of projects and reporting on project hours;
- Documenting problem analysis and choices of design;
- Point of contact for electronics-related questions from within the field;
- Communicating questions or problems with the electronics with the Production and Aftersales teams;
- Designing and developing electronics in accordance with required specifications;
- Risk management during the development with regards to patient safety;
- Following our guidelines, methods and procedures at all times
- Vocational training electrical engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as an electronics engineer;
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic regulation and standards in Medical Devices would be a benefit;
- Experience with (embedded) software;
- Practical knowledge both electronical and mechanical;
- Good oral and written communication in English.
We offer a challenging position in a fast growing organization with unique products within ophthalmology, a pleasant work environment and excellent compensation and benefits.
A competitive remuneration package is offered including, a generous base salary, bonus, expense allowance, medical healthcare, pension and choice of company car after a qualifying period. The company provides comprehensive training by our global training department based in Holland.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van DORC