Vacature Embedded Linux Engineer
For expansion of our R&D Team we are looking for an Embedded Linux Engineer
Kverneland Group is a leading international company developing, producing and distributing agricultural machinery and services. Strong focus on innovation allows us to provide a unique and broad product range with high quality. Kverneland Group offers an extensive package aimed at the professional farming community, covering the areas of soil and seeding equipment, forage and bale equipment, spreading, spraying and electronic solutions for agricultural tractors and machinery. The Group was founded in 1879. Kverneland Group’s factories are located in Norway, Denmark, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Italy, Russia and China. The Group has own sales companies in 19 countries and exports to another 60 countries. At the end of 2012, Kverneland Group had a turnover of EUR 478.0 million and 2 260 employees, of which 73.4% worked outside Norway. Kverneland Group was in 2012 bought by the Japanese company Kubota Corporation.
Kverneland Group Mechatronics BV is the competence centre for electronic controls and systems for agricultural implements within Kverneland Group. Our corporate culture ensures we create opportunities for technological and innovative talent which acts as a driver for development in existing and new markets. At our facility, located in Nieuw-Vennep (NL), we have a workforce of over 80 people. For expansion of our R&D department we are looking for an
EMBEDDED LINUX ENGINEER (jr/sr)
Summary of activities:
- Development and maintenance of embedded Linux software for agricultural equipment.
- Defining detailed production specifications based upon customer requests.
- Support and advise customers in the area of mechatronics solutions.
- Support for on-site verification of soft- and hardware.
- Contribute in hardware design and prototyping.
- Support production and technical service department during product introduction.
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electronics, Technical Computer Science or (Technical) Informatics.
- Experience and excellent coding skills in (embedded) C/C++ language.
- Very strong knowledge of Linux, ARM processor architecture with SOC.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel 3.x and device-driver development.
- Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
- Experience with software design of embedded systems in real-time applications.
- Knowledge of hardware and low-level development is an asset.
- Knowledge of CAN bus systems and communication protocols is an asset.
- Knowledge of agriculture processes and equipment is an asset.
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad.
- Good command of English in word and writing.
We are offering
A challenging, independent job for an enterprising employee who wants to contribute to serving our clients together with enthusiastic colleagues in an innovative working atmosphere. Attractive primary and secondary employment conditions. Possibilities
for education and personal development in an international work setting.
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Kverneland Group Nw. Vennep B.V.