Vacature Embedded Software Tester
Embedded Software Tester
Do you get how Hardware and Software integrate? Do you have affinity with electronics? Are you a tester? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!
As experienced Embedded Software Tester, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. Without you, e-mobility will have to take a loss, because electric buses and trucks will come to a halt. Taking on this role will mean for you that you can make an immediate contribution to cleaner air in urban life.
You will be responsible for testing our (fast) chargers’ software, by creating test processes and tools throughout the product development life cycle of our (embedded) software. You will take the lead in developing testing frameworks, to bring the efficiency and effectiveness of our quality assurance to the next level.
You are a member of the Systems Engineering & Testing expertise group and will work in cross-functional project teams within the Heliox Organisation.
In this role, you will:
- define, develop, implement, and execute reusable, flexible, accurate and well-documented test plans for our (embedded) software.
- work with specifications, tooling, technical documentation, existing use cases and business requirements.
- propose improvements to address the identified problems, which you will follow up on and, when they are value-adding, embed them in the testing frameworks.
- design and setup test frameworks for both software testing (SIL) and hardware testing (HIL).
- follow the market developments concerning standardisation of manual and automated testing and you will translate its evolvement into the daily operation. Therefore, you are aware of the applicable market standards (e.g., IEC 61851, ISO 15118, OCPP, UL, etc.).
Very strong in troubleshooting and making root cause analyses. You build partnerships and you display yourself as a strong team player. You have a high sense of accountability and you follow up on commitments of yourself and of others. You always go for the best solution and you achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
You show these competencies by being:
- a strong analytical thinker, with attention for detail
- an excellent communicator
- always open for collaboration while working on projects
- unafraid of taking the right decisions at the right time
- proactive and taking the initiative
This is on your cv:
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in the field of (Embedded) Computer Science, Mathematics, or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with testing software.
- 3+ years use of Python, C/C++ and/or CODESYS.
- 2+ years of experience with creating automated test suites / frameworks for software and API testing (SIL).
- Understanding of operating systems (Embedded) Linux and RTOS.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
Other (preferred) experience:
- Multidisciplinary knowledge about electronics, software, and hardware.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Hands-on experience with creating hardware in the loop (HIL) testing setups.
- Being able to understand (embedded) hardware documentation.
- Knowledge about continuous improvement lifecycle.
- Experience with integrating tests into a DevOps pipeline (Jenkins, Bitbucket, SonarQube).
- Experience with charging of EVs (IEC:61851).
- Knowledge of risk analysis and of FMEA.
- Certified for ISTQB or TMAP.
- Any skills in the Dutch language are a bonus, but not a must.
We offer you:
A challenging role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and:
- A salary between EUR 45.000,- and 55.000,- gross per year (full time), depending on your experience and competences, and including 8% holiday allowance.
- Profit-sharing and personal bonus (both dependent on your results/impact), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc..
- A laptop.
- An open environment where you can grow and develop yourself.
- Energy with our fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
- A mini-match of table football in your break time or you can make grilled cheese sandwiches.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383 or send us a Whatsapp
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Interesse in de functie van Embedded Software Tester bij Heliox B.V. regio Best?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.