Vacature Employee Onboarding Officer
Employee Onboarding Officer
Are you looking forward to joining us in making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions?
You will have a direct impact on the electrification of transport in e.g. waste, (air)ports, public transport and commercial transport. Think of: buses, trucks, garbage trucks, school buses, ferries, mine cranes, cars, coaches, etc. etc.
As our Employee Onboarding Officer, you will take care of a smooth onboarding of new employees, making them feel very welcome and showing them the best way to land in their new team and in our organization.
You are the focal point of contact for new Helioxers who have just accepted our employment offer. From that moment, you will guide, monitor, and facilitate the onboarding up to 6 months into their employment, with several contact moments. You are responsible for on time, in full management of the internal onboarding workflow, so that the internal organization is prepared to receive our newest Helioxers and keeping the new employees informed on the internal status.
Next to that, you will support the recruitment team in general.
You work closely together with the hiring managers, corporate recruiters and, of course, your 4 colleagues of HR.
Your main tasks:
- Stepping in as the focal point of contact evolving the onboarding, after our offer is accepted
- Exchanging information between employee, recruitment and MT to arrange for speedy process evolving getting the employment contract signed
- Contacting IT concerning laptop and mobile phone
- Exchanging information with the manager or team lead of the new employee so that manager prepares an onboarding program within the employees’ new team
- Chasing people to deliver on time
- Leading the necessary correspondence evolving the onboarding workflow
- Preparing onboarding kits for new employees
- Keeping stock and ordering of goodies for onboarding kits
- Sending onboarding kits including laptop and mobile phone to employees
- Arranging rental cars, hotel and flight when needed
- Arranging the organization of bigger onboarding events (e.g. Hello Heliox)
- Conducting surveys on onboarding events, like Hello Heliox
- 7, 30, 60, 120, 180 days evaluations with employee
- Organizing small events, e.g. lunch with the same group that started on the same day.
A planning & organizing talent! You are in total control of the onboarding workflow, by accurately and timely executing the various steps. You have a welcoming, positive, and warm attitude towards our newest Heliox Heroes, while you are always looking at the next step in the workflow, arranging the next steps at the earliest moment possible.
Competencies: communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, project management, taking initiative.
This is on your cv:
- Associate degree (MBO4) in HR or Secretary.
- 2 years in a supporting role.
- You have an excellent command of both the Dutch and English language, in word and in writing.
- You can work with all Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. And:
- a salary between € 2.000,- and € 2.500,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competencies.
- good fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), and training opportunities.
- a laptop and a mobile phone.
- Energy at our headquarters in Best, with fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to reach you in case we need help!
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions (no motivation is needed, but you can send one if you want).
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383. Or send a WhatsApp.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 175 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Interesse in de functie van Employee Onboarding Officer bij Heliox B.V. regio Best?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.