Vacature Equipment Engineer
Are you looking for a new technical challenge? To strengthen our team permanently, we are looking for a Equipment Engineer
Trymax is a dynamic company that designs and manufactures high-tech equipment for the semiconductor industry. A wide range of different platforms are available, from single chamber semi-automatic tools, through to multi chamber high volume manufacturing platforms.
Trymax is internationally orientated and has offices in Europe and Asia; our headquarters is located in Nijmegen. Trymax is a fast growing company with approximately 50 employees. Currently we are looking for an experienced and hands on Equipment Engineer.
The Equipment Engineer is part of our R&D team and is involved in all aspects of tool development. You will continuously improve the quality of our equipment. You are responsible for engineering projects regarding the design and implementation of specific features. This includes:
- Test and evaluate new concepts regarding parts, components, materials and software.
- Provide support by the preparation of technical drawings and documentation.
- Provide technical support to production and field service.
- Work closely together with R&D team members (around 10 people), but also with colleagues from other departments.
- Consult suppliers about technical aspects.
- Other related job duties.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (preferred Mechatronics or Mechanical, equivalent will be considered).
- At least 5 years of experience in equipment manufacturing.
- Experience with working in a high-tech and multidisciplinary environment.
- You are able to work independently on different kinds of projects.
- CAD experience is a plus.
- Knowledge about electronics is a plus.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Fluent in Dutch is a plus.
- Challenging fulltime position within a future oriented, growing and innovative company.
- Salary based on knowledge and experience.
- Fixed term contract with the prospect of a permanent appointment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Participation in the PMT Pension Fund (Metaal & Techniek).
- 25 vacation & 13 ADV days.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
- Informal company culture and bitterballen on Friday.
You can apply via the application form. If you want to know more about the organization, you can visit www.trymax-semiconductor.com/about-trymax/.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Interesse in de functie van Equipment Engineer bij Trymax Semiconductor Equipment BV regio Nijmegen?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Trymax Semiconductor Equipment BV