Vacature Equipment & Facility Manager
Job title: Equipment & Facility Manager
Application deadline: 22 March 2021
Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation and become our first Equipment & Facility Manager? Do you want to help us grow our technical team and help keep our organisation in line with Health, Safety and Environment laws and regulations? We are looking for a new colleague that will fit in this position. In which you are responsible for equipment & building maintenance, safety, security, cleaning and other hard- en soft services.
As an Equipment & Facility Manager you will help further develop our maintenance strategy and have a chance to contribute to the success of our current 3100sqm facility expansion. You will help manage new equipment implementations and the development and execution of future expansion plans. You will manage the Technical Services Team as well as the Technical Project Manager, and you’ll work closely together with Operations Management, Office Management and QA specialists.
Elementary knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices is preferred.
- Contributing to the success of the expansion of the production facility.
- Developing a comprehensive maintenance strategy
- Leading the Technical Services Team.
- Actively managing and aligning the organisation with Health, Safety and Environmental laws and regulations
Your responsibilities include
- Equipment & Facility Maintenance
- Hard and Soft Facility Services
- Management of Technical Services Team, suppliers, and contractors
- Project Management
Your background, qualification and skills
- Technical master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Experience with managing constructions or renovations
- Demonstrable experience in leading Projects
- Demonstrable experience in a production environment and experience with handling multiple disciplines / department (interdisciplinary) within a company
- Demonstrable experience with planning, scheduling and monitoring work to meet time and targets.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate fluently and precisely (orally and in writing) in Dutch.
- Professional working proficiency in English
We will help you become successful in your new job with a customised development plan. There is a lot of experience available with the current colleagues at Tjoapack. In this job you will learn from the experienced colleagues that you’ll manage and the support of the Operational departments. At Tjoapack we work hard, encourage innovative ideas, and give freedom to work independently.
Our working conditions include 39 days off, pension (defined contribution) and a yearly salary increase depending on your performance.
Place within the organisation
Tjoapack is a global contract packaging organisation (CPO) specialising in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services. We’re dedicated to shaping the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain to be safer and more reliable for our customers and for patients. With more than 30 years of track record in contract packaging, we use our knowledge and experience to offer flexible solutions to our customers challenges and use the latest technologies to continuously improve our operations. We now supply products to over 45 countries across all continents.
Tjoapack provides specialist packaging and support services to pharmaceutical companies across the globe. This role requires a professional with a project mind with an aptitude for technical and SHE problems. Your colleagues are all highly- educated and ambitious, which fits our organisation because we continually strive to remain pioneers in our industry. You will report into the Operations Management, work closely with Production Management and other operational departments. You will report directly to the Director Operations.
A Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA) is part of the selection criteria.
You letter of motivation should be in Dutch. Please address your letter and CV to our Recruitment Officer, Janoeska Smit, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
#Vacancy #Tjoapack #Etten-Leur #Breda #Rotterdam #Fulltime #Resulting from planned growth #Expanding #SHE #Facility #Equipment #Projects
Interesse in de functie van Equipment & Facility Manager bij Tjoapack Netherlands B.V. regio Etten-Leur?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.