Vacature European Process Control Engineer
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
European Process Control Engineer
Based in any European ADM location, preferably Eastern Europe
An opportunity has arisen for a European Process Control Engineer.
European Process Automation is responsible for Process Control activities at all oilseed locations within Europe and beyond. The main task of European Process Automation is to establish proper process control and automation for all production locations by assisting or executing expansion projects or upgrade projects of existing process control.
Another major part is maintenance and support of the existing running process control installations.
Process control covers all equipment of seed preparation plants, extractions, refineries, biodiesel plants, etc and enables operators to overview and control their plants. Another major task of process control is to collect process data of production and make this data available to plant management for further processing and planning.
Included in process control is a diversity of systems:
- D/3 DCS process control on 10 sites through Europe
- PLC Systems like Siemens, Schneider, Modicon and others
- Scada Systems like WinCC, WonderWare
- Process control of an FDA regulated site according GAMP and 21CFR (SIO, France)
- Support of weigh scale systems
- Support of laboratory systems
- Support of Historians like OsiSoft PI systems
- Support of plant computer network infrastructure including DMZ’s
- Operation Technology including server systems and Active Directory
Reporting to the European Control Engineer, the main duties of this role will include:
- Discuss and negotiate with process engineers to describe the projects by means of User Requirements and/or Control Narratives based on available Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
- Translate Control Narratives and P&IDs to operator graphics and computer code used on PLC and DCS installations.
- Perform test procedures of established code and graphics
- Full support of Process Control ranging from MES to I/O card, including process control and automation, Operational Technology and interfacing systems in a team which helps and support each team member.
The new process control engineer to be added to the team must meet or exceed the following description:
- A Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology.
- Ability to work with or learn Windows, Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Ability to understand and implement or learn network infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate with local process control engineers, process engineers, supplying companies during the full life cycle of a process control system.
- Hands-on, can-do mentality.
- Drive for results and continuous improvement.
- The candidate could be based in any European ADM location and should be willing to travel frequently.
Interesse in de functie van European Process Control Engineer bij ADM Europoort in Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer direct" button.
Acquisitie wordt naar aanleiding van deze vacature niet op prijs gesteld.
Ploegenmonteur E&I vacature bekijkenAl langer dan een eeuw, is Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) actief in het omzetten van agrarische gewassen naar producten die in de huidige groeiende wereldeconomie in… bij ADM Europoort in Rotterdam full-time
EHS Manager vacature bekijkenFor more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world… bij ADM Europoort in Antwerpen full-time