Vacature Executive Assistent (temporary)
Are you an experienced executive assistant? Your English is even better than your Dutch? You are available for a temporary assignment starting October?
Then we have the perfect challenge for you!
(Replacement maternity leave | October ‘21 – February ‘22)
TotalEnergies Gas Mobility is contributing to the mission of the TotalEnergies Company to become a world leader in natural, renewable and hydrogen gas mobility, and small-scale LNG by 2030.
Because of maternity leave of the current Executive Assistant, we are looking for a replacement from October until the end of February 2022. You will give direct support for our Vice President [VP] & Head of Corporate Affairs [HOCA] and wider support to our Management Team (10 persons) in overall organization of 100 people.
As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the support of the VP and HOCA regarding priorities, challenges in their schedule and agenda. In close cooperation with the VP and other department heads you help facilitate the weekly company mail with department updates and organizational highlights. In addition to your daily support tasks, you will also have an important role in organizing events such as activities around Christmas and quarterly meetings.
What exactly are you going to do?
• Direct support of VP and HOCA regarding priorities, challenges in their schedule/agenda.
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements, discuss needs and make reservations for travel and accommodation for VP and HOCA;
• Prepare, plan and minute bi-monthly MT meetings;
• Plan and organize general meetings, in-person & via MS Teams as well as reserving meeting rooms;
• Manage documentation requiring signatures and attention;
• Plan and manage organization-wide events on a smaller (<30 attendees) and larger (>100 attendees) scale.
The ideal Executive Assistant
You can adapt, set the right priorities and adequately anticipate in current and ad hoc requests from the management team.
You can handle responsibility and can work independently.
• Completed HBO study program;
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in an Executive Assistant role in an international environment;
• Knowledge of management processes;
• Knowledge & insight into administrative processes, secretarial support & minuting;
• Approximately 2 years’ experience in event planning.
Why you should join us!
We offer an attractive salary in line with your age and experience. Within the TotalEnergies Company we strive for diversity and welcome open-minded, daring and caring people.
And last, but not least, you will have the opportunity to work with us to create a better future!
TotalEnergies is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
TotalEnergies Gas Mobility is a global competence centre for clean fuels. The office and workplace are in Nieuwegein.
Together, we strive for sustainable mobility with low carbon fuels, and contribute to our company’s #NetZero2050 climate ambition.
Are you interested? That’s great! Please send us your CV and motivation letter. You can find more information at https://gasmobility.totalenergies.com or contact Corporate Recruiter Caroline Wetselaar via +31 6 11452193.
Interesse in de functie van Executive Assistent (temporary) bij Total Gas Mobility regio Nieuwegein?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.