Vacature Experienced Project Manager
Experienced Project Manager
LOCATION: DELFT, THE NETHERLANDS
If you know how to work on large, complex and challenging ICT-projects, build long-term relationships with your team and your clients and want to help us grow our business, you may well be our new project manager.
As a project manager at Prime Vision you realize large, complex projects, resulting in ICT solutions for customers and internal product development. You lead one or more agile teams which you build sustainable relationships with, as you do with customers.
You communicate with customers and your team(s) on a functional level about solutions and you quickly find solutions in case things get stuck. The stakeholders are no strangers to you and therefore you use them to achieve your goals. You also negotiate with customers about out-of-scope wishes and you report on the progress of your project, the risks involved and how to optimally use the budget.
You adapt your management style depending on the complexity of a project. You dare to make decisions; you finish things and arrange aftercare and evaluation.
Moreover, you help our company grow. For example, you represent the Project Management Team in bid and engagement processes and, together with the product managers, you ensure a clear understanding of what the customer wants. You then translate those wishes into products that should be delivered. During the sales phase you map dependencies and risks and you draw up a business case or a global project plan.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of room for personal development and many extras:
- An open and inclusive workspace with colleagues from more than 20 different nationalities.
- A globally oriented company with an equally global client base.
- A full range of digital tools will be at your disposal, such as a mobile phone of your choice and a laptop.
- A competitive salary.
- The possibility to work flexible hours.
- A profit-sharing scheme for all employees.
- The option to purchase additional vacation days on top of the 25 standard holiday allowance.
- Extra perks: a wide range of snacks and excellent coffee in our cozy Grand Café, options for chair massage, hairdresser, training sessions by a personal trainer in our in-house gym.
WHAT DO YOU BRING ALONG?
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project management.
- Certification such as PRINCE2, IPMA or PMI.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum in projects.
- Experience in delivering IT-systems in Cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
- A completed university- or HBO (equivalent) education.
- Interested in working in a small or medium-sized enterprise and experience in working with large companies (our clients).
- Experience in projects that develop and complete IT-systems that are delivered to commercial customers.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Good command of Dutch and English, verbally as well as in writing.
- French or German language skills.
- Experience in managing innovation projects.
- Knowledge of IT-security as part of project realization.
- Experience in postal and/or logistics market.
In the context of corporate responsibility, Prime Vision as a company is particularly open to applications from people with a (physical) disability.
DID YOU GET INTERESTED?
We would love to find out if this job is made for you and invite you to send us your application.
The application process will consist of 2 interviews and a Big Five personality test. We look forward to hearing from you.
Interesse in de functie van Experienced Project Manager bij Prime Vision B.V. regio Delft?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.