Vacature Factory Master Planner
Cimpress N.V. (NASDAQ: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands that includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others, serves many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities.
Factory Master Planner
Do you have what it takes to optimize plants and plan new factories for the global leader in mass customized production?
Cimpress does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality, custom printed products in low volumes for a great price, by bringing highly automated, state of the art production technologies to the printing industry. In our manufacturing technology center in Winterthur, Switzerland we provide world class manufacturing solutions for next generation printing and automation technology. Manufacturing technology is a key part of the company's strategy for growth and success.
Cimpress is a growing business and we continuously optimize and extend our manufacturing capabilities. The Factory Planning team plays a leading role in optimizing our existing plants and planning new factories. We are expanding the team that currently consists of 10 people with diverse backgrounds in engineering and project management.
Your role will involve:
- Factory Planning for existing or new plants, including: Plant structure; Layout planning; Capacity management; Logistics requirements; Facility needs; Operations, e.g. shift model; etc.
- Managing Projects for international planning, implementation or reorganization projects
- Analysing and optimizing manufacturing KPI’s, processes and flow, applying lean manufacturing principles and value stream mapping
- Conducting feasibility studies, risk analyses, business cases, financial studies
- Production network planning
- Travelling up to 40%
In return you will bring:
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production/Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of Factory Planning
- Proven project management and implementation skills, international experience
- Expert knowledge in Lean Manufacturing and Process Engineering
- Excellent conceptual and analytical competencies
- Team player with exceptional communication skills, fluent in English
Solliciteer dan direct via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress