Vacature Feeding specialist Lely Vector automatic feeding system
The company Lely is an internationally active manufacturer and supplier of high-tech, innovative products for the agricultural business. It is our vision to be the frontrunner in state of the art farming solutions in the dairy and cattle market, striving for improvement of the financial and social wellbeing of our customers. We are continuously growing and ensuring our growth through the development of innovative top-quality products and services.
For Lely Industries N.V. we are looking for a
Feeding specialist Lely Vector automatic feeding system (m/f)
(40 hours, Rotterdam)
The Lely Industries Farm Management Support department exists of 10 people and is part of the Dairy Support group of Lely Industries for automated systems. Our job is to be the link between the local support organizations in 35 different countries and the Engineering department. By defining best practices on the user interface and farm management, with respect for cows, human and environment we ensure our company mission.
The main aim of the feeding specialist is to support and train the world wide network of Lely- and external consultants. In order to “assure the improvement of the financial and social wellbeing of Lely customers” by providing herd and automatic farm management guidelines. You will report to the Manager of Farm Management Support.
- Support the advisors of feeding companies with tools and material to guide farmers using our Vector automatic feeding systems;
- Train the consultants on the user Interface of the automatic systems, also on location, besides the regular work location;
- Turn best practices into a manual for study material, through pictures, movies and writing to improve the support to the advisors;
- Troubleshooting in case of emergency.
- Bachelor degree, with at least 5 years experience in the feed advisory;
- In depth knowledge and practical experience of bovine nutrition and herd management;
- Good listener, trainer, flexible and communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated independent and disciplined individual with analytical skills;
- Team worker who is able to maintain the team spirit over long distances;
- Willing to travel farms frequently and therefore able to operate flexibly, 25 to 50 % traveling (national and international);
- Good communication skills, both verbal and writing, are essential within the job: English and French. Dutch and German are a pre;
- Great interest in software and technology;
- Able to generate and perform presentations for larger groups of stake holders.
We offer a new job with a lot of space for personal interpretation and input with a proactive approach. We are looking forward to welcome an enthusiastic, open minded professional who is able to work within a multi-cultural environment.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Lely Industries NV