Finance Business Partner Netherlands
Role Description Finance Business Partner Netherlands Zoetermeer:
As Finance Business Partner you are accountable for the forecasting, planning and control activities for a number of Business Units within AstraZeneca Netherlands. Together with another Finance Business Partner and a Business Analyst, you will support the business to maximize the finance contribution to the achievement of business objectives. In this role you will report to the CFO.
Duties & responsibilities Finance Business Partner Netherlands:
Strong finance business partnering to internal customers (Business Unit Directors, Brand Managers and other stakeholders) so that finance is “welcomed to the table” by our stakeholder groups with clear two-way communication, aligned priorities and the ability to drive contribution.
High quality operational financial business partnering across nominated Business Units and brands specifically on sales modelling, resource alignment, cost allocation and phasing (Where, How much, When)
Delivery of accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting to internal customers.
Ensure delivery of financial analysis to the business on annual strategic plans, budgets, and quarterly business to support sound decision-making.
Report commercial/financial insights both prompted and unprompted to the business in order to positively influence brand strategy and performance
Provide transparency and visibility on variances and movements across all elements of the P&L and headcount
Successful delivery of projects (on-time, on-budget) that enable capabilities which drive competitive advantage, improve efficiency or assure licence to operate.
Key Capabilities Required Finance Business Partner Netherlands:
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate financial information into business language and vice versa
- High ethical standards
- Customer focus
- Results Focus – concentrating on delivery to required standard to time and budget. Focusing on high quality delivery.
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Initiative and ability to make decisions
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- The ambition to grow and develop internationally
- 5-8 years relevant Finance experience: business partnering, business control and financial management.
- Educated to Academic degree (Business Administration, Economics), post-graduation level desirable.
- Good understanding of SAP, Business Objects or similar
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience in an International environment
- Relevant experience advising the business with regards to forecasting, planning & analysis to support decision making
- Affinity with Science / Pharma
- Desirable: Lean 6 Sigma experience
Interesse in de functie Finance Business Partner Netherlands bij AstraZeneca in Zoetermeer?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
If you have questions about the application procedure you can contact our Recruitment department at: 088-5678345.