Vacature Finance & Operations Manager
Within the Rockpanel Group we a looking for a
Finance & Operations Manager
The Finance & Operations Manager will report to the Managing Director of the Rockpanel Group. The F&O Manager is responsible for all financial & operational processes on behalf of the sales organisation Rockpanel Group. The F&O Manager will develop the back- and front-office activities in the light of the growth strategy and consequential results and will drive the creation of a culture of operational excellence and initiate and cost-savings driven projects that contribute to the growth strategy (geographical expansion) of Rockpanel without sacrificing the competitive position. The F&O Manager will manage the customer service department, Planning & Quality (6 fte) and is a member of the Management Team.
- Manage and develop the business controller and the customer service team in the Roermond office;
- Manage and develop Planning and Quality department;
- Oversees all accounting for the organization, including and preparation of budgets and investments. Leads on preparation of annual budget and forecasting processes;
- Contribute to the development and realisation of the Rockpanel Group strategies and business results in existing and new markets;
- Negotiate and put into action a production and logistical plan to meet and outperform budget KPI’s;
- Identify and realise cost saving activities within Rockpanel Group or in cooperation with the producing operational organisation;
- Actively participates in the Rockwool International Group Finance organisation;
- Implement change and efficiencies concerning working routines, assortment, quality procedures and control;
- Manage and/or participate in Rockpanel or Rockwool International projects.
- A relevant Bsc. Or Msc. degree;
- Seven to ten years related leadership experience in a international corporate financial and operational environment as a Business Analyst or other relevant Finance and Operations position;
- Result and entrepreneurial driven and the ability to think strategically;
- Superior analytical, evaluative and negotiating skills with the ability to effectively interpret and use data to support fact based decision making;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, effective presentation skills and having the ability to empower people;
- Demonstrated management skills focused on achieving results and developing staff, especially during periods of rapid growth;
- Self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- Strong computer skills, including demonstrated experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and accounting software preferred.
- Fluent English essential with at least one other European language. Overall, possessing the enthusiasm and ambition to contribute to the profitable growth of a dynamic organization.
Rockpanel offers a dynamic working environment in a fast growing sales organization.
We invest in opportunities for growth as a company and for you as our most valuable asset. We offer a well-balanced remuneration package to fit your level of experience.
Rockpanel is part of Rockwool International and produces sustainable panel material based on basalt. Rockpanel products combine all the benefits of stone and wood, and fit seamlessly within sustainable developments. Rockpanel board material is used in many different countries for finishing facades and for details and features around the roof. Usually they are applied in ventilated constructions, where the products contribute to a healthy indoor climate for any residential or non-residential buildings (new or refurbishment).
You can directly apply online through the application button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Rockpanel Group