Are you the experienced FP&A Manager who wants to contribute to further professionalize our growing business?
Because of an international promotion of our current FP&A Manager we are currently looking for a:
FP&A Manager (Supply Chain)
(40 hours p/w)
As a member of the management team the FP&A Manager is business partner of key managers regards to their business development, cost reduction and any other projects.
You are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining accurate EMEA supply chain cost metrics
- Analyzing cost and identifying trends in EMEA supply chain costs of appr. 50 million USD
- Being business partner to EMEA supply chain Senior Management
- Timely and accurate budget and rolling forecast for EDC Venray
- Financial planning and analysis including 3 years plan
- Monthly updates to the management team and key managers for actuals vs plan vs forecast
- Monthly updates and presentation of EDC warehouse operation financial metrics
- Overseeing SOX and Internal Audit for EDC Venray
- Overseeing salary administration and company insurances for Dutch entities
- Being an active member of the EDC Management team
- Bachelor degree and at least 5 years' managerial experience within an international organization
- Good all-round knowledge of local GAAP and US GAAP
- Preferably supply chain or operations background
- Excellent analytical skills and interpretation of financial data
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Proficient in English and Dutch language
- Able to work under pressure, delivers to tight deadlines and handles multiple priorities
- Proficient with Excel. Knowledge of Oracle (Hyperion) advantageous
Herbalife is officially a Great Place to Work. Herbalife offers challenging jobs in a professional and informal work environment. We also offer the opportunity to gain both great work experience and personal experience, in a setting of high empowerment. Finally we have excellent working conditions.
Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated independent Members in more than 90 countries. In Venray the EMEA Distribution Centre is located and with more than 260 employees the EDC takes care of the distribution to independent Members and other DC’s.
For more information please visit www.herbalife.nl or take a look at our warehouse http://bedrijf.herbalife.nl/herbalife-nederland.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application before September 7th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact the HR department via phone +31 (0) 478 55 60 60. An assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated.