Vacature Functional Consultant (permanent position)
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services customers across the globe and in multiple industries?
Functional Consultant for our Manufacturing domain
Each day, around the world, customers rely on us for the world-class technology driven products, solutions and support that only we can provide. It’s why we’re the industry leader: the world’s number one with a near-50% market share. A company with customers in 74 countries, that has helped break records, send spacecraft to Mars, and drive progress in Formula One. But this is just the start. Together, we’ll drive progress even further.
Together with the business, as a Functional Consultant you are responsible for designing & optimizing processes and implementing solutions in the manufacturing domain. You help shape and implement the digital journey for our manufacturing processes worldwide.
The Information Management department aims to use IT as efficiently and effectively as possible to achieve Teijin Aramid's strategic objectives. With the start of the business transformation worldwide, further globalization and our ambition for efficient and flexible IT to promote business growth, a new vision and approach has been worked on and translated into the digital strategy. The strategy focuses on cooperation, partnership and to increase confidence. The quality domain within our MOMS landscape is key in providing this confidence in our products for our customers. Additionally, new initiatives around big data and other Industry 4.0 technologies are also driven by high quality and reliable quality data.
In this position you report to the Manager Competence Center IT Manufacturing. The location is Arnhem or Emmen, but we expect appr. 40% travel to our production locations in the Netherlands.
- You realize working relationships with the business stakeholders on all levels in the organization
- You act as a sparring partner between IT and the business stakeholders
- You advise process owners and management on identifying, developing and realizing process and IT solutions
- You provide solicited and unsolicited advice to stakeholders about opportunities and solutions for business challnges
- You manage the development of a roadmap and initiatives together with the relevant stakeholders and you ensure a prioritized portfolio of projects / activities
- You identify bottlenecks in current processes and take the initiative to implement (process) improvements
- For this challenging role you have at least a Bachelor degree or hbo with at least 10 years of work experience and in addition:
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and R&D processes & solutions
- Experience in designing & implementing MOMS (MES, LIMS etc) solutions in the Manufacturing domain
- Able to manage the business process redesign and solution (MES, LIMS) design & implementation projects in the manufacturing domain
- Experience with SAP QM and/or Unilab is a pre
- You automatically invest in yourself and are up-to-date with trends and form an opinion about the use of applications and processes for the benefit of the customer
- Experience with change processes and team support from the advisor role
- Experience with agile development
- Excellent communication skills, ideally both English and Dutch
- Enthusiasm, passion, perseverance
- Flexible, customer and result-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent both Dutch and English communication skills.
With the right education and background, you are assured of a diverse job at Teijin Aramid – one in which you can utilize all your knowledge and experience. Besides an inspiring international work environment, some of the other benefits we offer are:
- A good salary – we are among the top 25% best-paying employers in the Netherlands;
- A Personal Choice Budget that includes 26 leave days in addition to 20 standard vacation days;
- Flexible working (in consultation) for an optimal work/life balance;
- The possibility of following educational courses and trainings through our own Teijin Aramid Academy;
- A good pension with a very low personal contribution.
- Grading for this position occurs based on knowledge and experience.
For more information you can contact Jemy Tieleman, Manager Competence Center IT Manufacturing on telephone number 088-2689066 or Mary Zwartkruis, HR Officer, 088-268 9143.
Interesse in de functie van Functional Consultant (permanent position) bij Teijin Aramid BV - Emmen regio Emmen?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Teijin Aramid BV - Emmen