Vacature Global Compliance Specialist
Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands that includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others, serves many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities
Global Compliance Specialist
Are you an expert in managing projects to build and enhance an operational function that facilitates delivery and maintenance of technology-related solutions supporting Compliance Policies & Procedures, Regulatory Change Management, Training, Risk Assessment, Monitoring, and Testing practices ? Then read on!
At Cimpress, Policies and Practices is a newly formed group within Global Compliance & Regulatory Management with responsibility for the design and governance of common standards and practices to be used across the global compliance organization. Such practices will include a common approach and framework for risk assessment, testing and monitoring activities. This team, in partnership with Chief Compliance Officers across the firm will design the approach to the firm's compliance practices and centrally manage and continually enhance these core compliance processes. The Practices Team will also partner with the Compliance Business Infrastructure team to design the needed tools to support the framework.
In this role you. you will liaise with the LOB/Regional Compliance user community and technology partners and support the development and delivery of Practices-related technology solutions. You will manage and report status of project activities from business case for strategic technology investments through the development of presentations and reporting capabilities.
Your role will involve
- Managing project efforts across the Compliance organization to design, build, and implement processes and tools that apply best practices and consider the needs of the business and changing regulatory standards;
- Building and maintaining project plans and reporting
- Facilitating as a coordination point between the LOB/Regional Compliance user community and Technology in support of technology builds and enhancements;
- Developing and maintaining best-in-class project protocols and manage critical aspects of technology development, including the design of business requirements, user acceptance testing, and implementation;
- Performing routine project management MIS and ad hoc reporting for LOB Compliance business teams and Practices Management and create and maintain reporting metrics on Operations Support related activities, including production issues, trends, impacts, fix timelines, and priorities;
- Keeping abreast of global industry and regulatory developments regarding compliance solutions that promote an environment with leading-edge compliance risk management practices and tools
- Working with Training partners to develop ongoing relevant training for Compliance professionals with respect to technology changes driven by improved functionality, enhanced standards, and best practices
In return you will bring
- Bachelor or comparable degree with about min 5 years’ experience in Compliance, Risk or Audit activities, preferably within the automotive, consumer and fast paced industries
- Knowledge and/or understanding of project management disciplines, and effective operations governance methods and processes
- Good knowledge of global consumer products laws and regulations such as EU General Product Safety Directive, EU Toy Directive, REACh, RohS, CPSC/CPSIA, FDAetc
- Professional maturity and confidence in expressing a point of view with senior management
- Proven ability to build professional relationships and appropriately exercise authority in a collaborative, cross-cultural environment
- Past experience building and maintaining key relationships across departments and functions, and establishing a culture of engagement
- Proven ability to positively and creatively influence change and champion critical change initiatives; help others to anticipate and manage through change
- About 20% of travelling may be required
Solliciteer dan direvt via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress