Vacature Global Lead Buyer
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more than 140 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 460 crop procurement locations, 300 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 40 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Global Lead Buyer “Tropicals, Stonefruits & Grape”
The Global Lead Buyer “Tropicals, Stonefruits & Grape” position at Wild Juice Amsterdam is a specialist role requiring a qualified and experienced buyer with strong interpersonal skills to represent the Purchasing department throughout Wild Juice B.V and the Specialty Ingredients business located in Amsterdam. The position needs to ensure supply security of all products within the defined category. The candidate will be responsible for to enhance Wild’s ability to leverage its global volume through a higher level of product expertise, improved supplier relationships, a more coherent working mode and a high level of market knowledge.
- Expert and Key Contact for suppliers and internal customers for all issues concerning related product-group globally.
- Develop Cost Models for respective products per supplier, region and globally
- Implement short-, medium- and long term global and local strategies.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers and execute agreed contractual terms.
- Set up Reports for Raw Material Price movements, maintain short- to long term price forecasts and communicate them.
- Support the development of a negotiation strategy that delivers against Wild business objectives and achieves sustainable competitive advantages with suppliers.
- Build sustainable global and local supplier relationships that generate value to Wild over time in order to support and enhance the supply strategies of Wild and to ensure alignment of supplier objectives and Wild objectives.
- Implements best practices internally and externally
- Observe market and trends
- Observe Market price development and evaluate/report impacts
- Coordinate RFQ and Bid comparison
- Responsible for supplier qualification, development, relationship-management, evaluation
- Accompany product- and market related innovation
- Organize Innovation Day with suppliers
- Coordinate material-phase-in and standardisation of materials for global bundling purposes in cooperation with internal interfaces/departments (e.g. PD&A, Regulatory)
- Assist in budget creation
- Define and satisfy internal Service Level Agreements
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in procurement – preferably in the FMCG sector
- International experience
- Experience in participating in international / multicultural teams,
- Customer focus and “can-do” attitude
- High level of communication skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
- Willingness to travel
For this position we are looking for a candidate with the following skillset:
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and people development skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with multiple, changing and competing priorities
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues as well as accounting and commercial management
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- Successful candidate will be a dependable individual with a good attitude, integrity and values
- Ability to be a team player and participate on cross functional teams and projects
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM Europoort