Vacature Go-to-market / Marketing Manager Flooring
Go-to-market / Marketing Manager Flooring
BASF Construction Systems Europe manufactures and sells on a worldwide basis advanced chemical solutions for the construction industry. The Master Builders Solutions brand combines BASF knowledge with over a hundred years of experience in the construction industry.
The comprehensive portfolio under the Master Builders Solutions brand encompasses lasting solutions for construction, maintenance, repair and renovation of structures:
- Concrete Admixtures
- Cement Additives
- Solutions for Underground Construction
- Performance Grouts
- Concrete Repair & Protection Solutions
- Waterproofing Solutions
- Performance Flooring Solutions
The know-how and experience of a global community of BASF construction experts form the core of the Master Builders Solutions brand. We combine the right elements from our portfolio to solve specific construction challenges. We collaborate across areas of expertise and regions and draw on the experience gained from countless construction projects worldwide.
The Master Builders Solutions brand from BASF represents the sum of our competencies in chemical solutions, available from the conception through to the completion of a construction project. Our customers potentially take part in every step of construction or renovation processes.
In order to further strengthen our business segment we are looking for a (m/f) Go-to-market / Marketing Manager for the Comfortable flooring market (ergonomic, high comfort, noise reduction polyurethane flooring systems) with end-customers in the Health Care, Care, Business Centre, Showroom, Retail,… sector.
Have a look at www2.basf.de/basf2/html/purefloor.
You will become the axis between the central team and the local country marketing, product management and sales teams in Europe.
You will acquire a thorough understanding of the capabilities of our products as well as of the specific needs of the different (geographic) customer segments and you will get insights in the competitors’ scene. In this way you will translate our product capabilities into customer solutions. You will present these solutions to the local marketing and sales teams and train them, thus supporting the market penetration in the local customer segments.
A selection of the tasks at hand:
- You evaluate and analyze – jointly with central team colleagues and local country marketing and product management teams – the flooring markets in the European countries.
- You analyze and compare competitors’ product ranges, offering, strategy, market approach, etc. and define our strengths.
- You define the marketing needs in European countries to support the sales teams in growing the business profitably, successfully and above market expectations.
- You create and develop marketing and communication tools for defined market segments.
- You define together with the central communication team the needs for brochures, fairs, promotion plans, etc.
- You promote our Master Builders solutions competence and training centre in Oldenburg.
- You train the local country marketing and product management teams and internal trainers to support them in developing the business.
- You offer to the country team’s market relevant data to support their sales teams to become more knowledgeable and successful.
- Your base will be the nearest relevant BASF office (to be discussed) and travel, up to 80%, is to be expected.
- You report directly to the Head of Business Segment Management Performance Flooring.
- You have a marketing or technical degree.
- You have at least five years of experience in a construction environment with a sound understanding of the interaction between architects, project developers, contractors, applicators, end-users and preferably some experience in a commercial or marketing function.
- You are fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of other languages is an important advantage.
- You know how to create information from in-depth data analysis.
- You have sound business insights and you can create a strong story line with a focus on Sustainable Competitive Advantages.
- You have excellent presentation, communication and “story telling “skills.
- Your personality will, in the end, make the difference: empathy, charisma, a team player, networker with creative convincing skills.
- BASF is the leading chemical company. “We create chemistry” stands for innovation and quality.
- The Comfortable Flooring application has a strong growth potential.
- The Go-to-market / Marketing Manager function is an axis function with impact on the sales of the market segments throughout Europe.
- We have a competitive salary package in line with the local market, with a bonus system.
For more company information, go to www.basf-construction-solutions.com.
Please write us, with reference 4935SIG, to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Signum HR & Management, Battelsesteenweg 455 E, 2800 Mechelen (+32 (0)15 45 09 60).
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van BASF