Vacature HR Advisor
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM WFSI / Europe, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
An opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor position based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The main purpose of this role is to support the HR Manager Amsterdam in all aspects of Human Resources. The HR advisor will be responsible to provide high quality HR services for our two locations in Amsterdam, for approximately 250 employees.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Provide timely and sound advice to managers on a range of employment and people matters to ensure matters are dealt with in compliance with the appropriate legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Act as initial point of contact for employee queries and assist managers to handle where possible.
- Provide support and advice to the business in managing sickness absence in accordance with the sickness absence policy and the Dutch legislation. Additionally is the first point of contact for the ARBO provider and Company Doctor.
- Ensure policies and practices are up to date and in line with current legislation.
- Track and produce monthly/quarterly HR reports to provide to the business.
- To provide full administrative support throughout the recruitment process, including collecting the hiring approvals, drafting job offers, providing draft contracts to the HR Manager for approval, applying for the 30% tax ruling and issuing the starter pack to the candidate.
- To liaise with payroll to provide them with appropriate data and forms. And to be able to replace the payroll administrator in cases of absence.
- Support HR initiatives and relevant projects, assisting the business to achieve objectives.
- To develop and roll out a wide variety of managers tools on various HR matters i.e. recruitment and selection, employee performance issues, etc.
- First point of contact for all MyADM (performance review system) queries; to provide timely advice and guidance to managers and to ensure the system is updated and accurate.
- To take responsibility for Amsterdam Global Employee Database, to ensure it is updated on a daily basis and that all information is accurate and reflects the data held in the payroll system.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Human Resources degree is preferred or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant HR experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Solid and up to date knowledge of Dutch labour legislation
- Knowledge of the ADP Perman system is a plus
- Demonstrated capacity to handle several projects simultaneously
- Well-developed interpersonal skills: assertive, organised, team player, problem solver and service oriented
- Flexibility in working hours and has a practical ‘hands-on’ mentality
Interesse in de functie van HR Advisor bij ADM in Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer direct" button.
Acquisitie wordt naar aanleiding van deze vacature niet op prijs gesteld.