Vacature HR Business Partner
Location: Tilburg, full-time and permanent
- Implement HR tactical (and strategical) plans to ensure efficient and effective people management.
- Ensure appropriate policies, contracts, and processes are developed and that changes are agreed where necessary with the Works Council.
- Develop and maintain high standards of talent acquisition and talent management.
- Ensure business training needs are met, with appropriate cost and effectiveness measurements.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate compensation and benefit procedures, policy and process in line with Fabory guidelines.
- Ensure the management and development of staff to provide the right mix of skills and abilities to meet both current and future requirements.
- Ensure the delivery of people management processes to foster high levels of employee engagement and commitment. Effective design, implementation and application of HR processes and practices across the business.
- Application of legally compliant contractual changes and departmental administration relating to HR practices and procedures.
- Design, implement and gain acceptance of new Fabory / Grainger policies and procedures in Fabory Netherlands.
- Provision of accurate and timely advice relating to all IR/ER issues, including active participation in disciplinary issues and legal proceedings.
- Design and delivery of In-house training and development initiatives.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects both through own initiative and on request to ensure a continually developing and up to date HR function.
- Work with HR colleagues in other parts of Fabory & Grainger to build improved HR capability and improved drive for HR/Business alignment.
- Minimum 3-5 years HR Business Partner or HRM experience preferably in a distribution business or similar (150+ staff).
- Recognised relevant formal professional qualifications (min. Bachelor degree).
- Experience of high change environments.
- Ability to act tactically and operationally within a clear strategic framework.
- Hands-on experience of talent management / talent excellence processes.
- Languages: fluent Dutch / English.
- Effective training skills with an awareness of developments in training techniques.
- Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- PC Literate.
Please use the online application form to apply. For additional information about Fabory, look at www.fabory.com.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.
Trefwoorden: HR business partner, HR partner, HRM, P&O, HR, human resources, HR-professional, hr businesspartner, human resource management, strategische planning, personeelsplanning, personeelsmanagement, human resource manager
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Fabory