For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
HR Management Development Trainee
Starts in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
An opportunity has arisen for a HR Management Development Trainee, starting in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We are looking for dynamic, high potential individuals ready to take on responsibilities and challenges within our Human Resources Management Development Program (HRMDP) to ensure that ADM is always a place where world-class talent comes to do its best work. Over an approximate 36-month period, ADM will provide a unique opportunity to experience an international rotational program of at least three assignments to provide participants an up-close perspective on the diverse range of human resources functions that exist within the organization.ation
The rotational program will allow participants to experience a variety of company environments while working in real position or on projects that will have a long term impact on the organization. Assignments are tailored to develop participants’ strengths and broaden their HR experience. Rotational placements will include experiences in international locations such as:
- An HR generalist role at a field location
- An HR specialist at a corporate office
The HR Management Development Trainee:
To be considered for this traineeship, the successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resource Management
- Just graduated or has a maximum of 2 year relevant work experience in Human Resources.
- Geographically mobile; the HR traineeship is an international program, therefore you need to be willing to relocate to other countries.
- Language skills; fluent in Dutch and English plus an additional language would be preferred.
- Competencies; strong analytical skills, ability to collaborate with all levels of colleagues, intellectually curious, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and shows leadership potential.
Upon successful completion of HRMDP, participants will be placed into impactful roles within the ADM Human Resources department.
Interesse in de functie van HR Management Development Trainee bij ADM in Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.