Vacature HR Operations Manager
HR Operations Manager
At Cimpress, the HR Operations team is key to providing efficient and effective design and delivery of HR services to employees and stakeholders. We work closely with centers of expertise within HR and external vendors to offer effective and efficient HR support across a range of geographies.
The HR Ops Manager will be responsible for managing HR processes and administration across multiple locations within the North and Central Europe region. Principle offices supported are Venlo (The Netherlands), Berlin (Germany) and Winterthur (Switzerland). This role will have the opportunity to manage a team of HR Associates who support specific locations or functions with day to day administration and HR support requests.
In addition, the HR Ops Manager will take ownership of key initiatives and driving projects to completion working with other peers globally. There will also be the exciting opportunity to work with new acquisitions as Cimpress grows and develops.
Your role will involve:
- Developing Cross-functional and global partnerships to offer a suite of HR Operations services.
- Building strong relationships with the site lead in each office and making sure services delivered at a site meet requirements
- Provide easy to use process and systems to manage day to day transactions, and ensure high levels of data quality and reliability.
- Liaise with HR functional areas/centers of excellence and internal departments to ensure best business practices are followed.
- Participating and leading projects related to efficiency and effectiveness.
- Helping us transition to a shared services model.
- Being part of the HR Ops Leadership team and working to enable the org to achieve its goals and strategy
- Working closely with direct reports to help them grow their careers with Cimpress
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ of HR experience preferably in a fast-paced, international organization. Experience within a manufacturing environment is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation employee relations and employment laws.
- Exceptional relationship building skills in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Action orientation and comfort with very fast pace and rapid change.
- Self-directed and motivated, occasional travel is needed
- Excellent English and Dutch, German language skills also preferred
The role will be based in our Venlo manufacturing facility but offers a great opportunity to play in a global space and to help us drive efficiency. Sounds like this could be just what you are looking for? Apply today. We offer a competitive salary and relocation package.
Solliciteer dan direct via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress