Vacature Human Resources Manager Benelux & Spain ( HR Manager )
Life Fitness a Brunswick company, is the world’s leading solutions provider specializing in the design, manufacture and marketing of fitness equipment for commercial and consumer use.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager Benelux & Spain, based in our office in Barendrecht, The Netherlands.
Human Resources Manager Benelux & Spain
You will be responsible for the total HR and Office Management for the Barendrecht & Barcelona location and you will develop and deliver HR and Office Management initiatives in cooperation with our HR Director EMEA. You will be part of the Management Team for both theBeneluxandSpain, providing advice and support to the Country Manager’s and other Management Team members.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Being an active and supportive member of both local Management Teams;
- Providing support and guidance to the Country Managers (CM);
- Producing reports, schedules and statistics, as required by the CM’s;
- Coaching and providing guidance to line managers on performance management, absence and capability issues;
- Participating in the budget process, advice and supply information to department managers;
- Leading and coaching the HR - and Office Management Teams including the Reception desk, office and facility management;
- Providing comprehensive HR advice and guidance to operating businesses;
- Acting as an independent advisor in all disciplinary, grievance, Industrial Relations & Business requirements and mediating where necessary participating in and supporting managers in disciplinary, capability and grievance meetings;
- Assisting managers with the interpretation and implementation of HR policies and procedures, and advise on employment law;
- Monitoring the continuity, development and improvement of the Life Fitness organization;
- Coordination, supervising and execution of recruitment, management development and policy development;
- Assisting in the design and lead implementation of new policies and procedures to support HR strategy. Develop, update and implement HR policies for theBenelux andSpain. Support the RSO management in HR policies and procedures;
- Ensuring efficient and cost effective running of HR function, suggesting better systems and improved processes;
- Responsible for implementation of training plan in conjunction with internal and external sources, succession planning and management development;
- Further development of our Life Fitness Culture.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- HBO P&O, Business Economics or comparable education with at least 7 to 10 years of professional generalist Human Resources experience. Preferably at least 2 years experience in similar management position;
- Professional experience in HR position in a (commercial) international organization;
- Native Dutch, fluent in English and preferably fluent in Spanish or at workable level;
- Articulate and energetic, with real presence and intellect to establish immediate credibility with management and staff;
- Excellent decision making and execution skills. Strongly business and results oriented interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Pragmatic, proactive and straightforward approach, focused on adding value;
- Sense of humor and thrives on challenges;
- Team player;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Willing to travel as required;
- Ace+ P : Accountability, Collaboration and Execution. Say what you mean, do what you say and partner to get it done with deep commitment (Passion).
We offer a challenging position in an international environment and a great informal work environment!
If this appeals to you, please send your CV, motivation letter and your salary requirements in English via the application button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Life Fitness