Vacature Infrastructure Manager
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 44 different products across 16 platforms.
Based in London, United Kingdom
In this new role you will reporting to the Head Global Infrastructure. The position is based in the UK.
Responsibilities of an Infrastructure Manager:
The main duties of this role will include:
- Responsibility for IT Infrastructure Management Services, System Integration and IT Consulting engagements that are multi-location and multi-technology in nature.
- Working with client engagements for Cloud Based services with clear understanding on KPIs and measurement metrics reporting.
- Planning and designing IT Service Transition, Service delivery and BCP/DR for large organizations.
The candidate Infrastructure Manager:
Should be proficient in at least 4 of the following areas:
- Data Centre Design & Solutions.
- Network architecting (including VOIP and MPLS designs).
- Information Security Services including defining and implementing Information Security Policy and Procedures.
- Server and Storage consolidation and virtualization.
- Implementation of ITIL processes for Service Support and Service Delivery.
- Mainframe System Programming experience.
- Experience as a System Database Administrator for Oracle and MS SQL.
- Experience with VMware and MS Hypervisor virtualization.
- Familiarity with CoBiT, ITSM and ITIL frameworks is a must (should possess ITIL Foundation Certification).
- Should have independently managed engagements having 150+ FTEs.
- Should be a team player who can work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Should be self-driven and willing to work with multiple teams who do not have reporting relationships.
- Should necessarily have experience in managing Hosted/ Cloud based Mainframe engagements as a service provider or a service recipient.
Olam Europe offers many options for future career development across its international operations. Besides that we offer a dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.
Interesse in de functie van Infrastructure Manager bij Olam in Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Olam Europe B.V.