Vacature Intern Application Support
Every day, the 30,000 people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world. At more than 265 processing plants, we convert corn, oilseeds, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. We operate the world's premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 75 countries. Our global headquarters is in Decatur, Illinois, and our net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2011, were $81 billion. For more information about our company and our products, please visit www.adm.com
For the IT department of ADM Europe BV we are looking for a
Intern Application Support
The support team assist users and provides training and resolutions to application issue. We also facilitate execution of security, set up, application change requests with the technical or specialized functional teams. We support the EMEA region, which means users from:
- Europe (mainly from UK, Holland, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland (HQ), Italy)
As our Application Support Intern you will become part of the Business Application support team.
- You will learn how the 3 tier support process has been defined at ADM based on the ITIL framework;
- You will receive on the job training on the functionalities of various applications used by ADM including: JDEdwards, ICSS, Cetova, etc;
- You will work with the team members and help them to manage the support process for ADM users.
- You will be given responsibility related to improvements and updates of written support procedures.
The Main applications we support are:
- JD Edwards – core corporate ERP system
- ICSS – International Contracts and Settlements System – trading application
- MarginCalc – financial part of ICSS
- Create Form – output for JD Edwards documents
- Cetova – financial reporting package
- Business Objects – business reporting package
- Webpro – interface to production work orders, quality information
- GMS – interface to weighbridge
- WWEB – interface to the World Wide Electronic Banking
- A-Eins – accounting package used in Germany and Poland – Apps change request and Users security process
- RFsmart – scanning solution
- Concur – expenses application – Users security set up process
- Legacy MarginCalc – trading application for Oil-Seeds contracts
- Track and Certify – mass balance reporting – Legal requirement in Germany
Role requirement and Qualifications
As our application Support Intern you must be in progress or completing your HBO with
Business Applications or IT background. And as our intern you have to:
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Be able to meet and communicate with various groups of people in English (spoken and written)
- Be comfortable in using MS Office applications.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM