Vacature Intern Logistics Research
Inventa Logistics is the newest member of the Schavemaker Group and is directly connected with Schavemaker Logistics Solutions. Schavemaker Logistics Solutions focuses on contract logistics and warehousing, offering customers value adding services like final mile distribution, multimodal transportation possibilities, customs or even taking over customer service activities.
Inventa Logistics is set up within this same scope, but fully focused on developing and strengthening the logistic flows between China and Europe. We are creative in developing logistic solutions for our broad base of customers and we make sure we deliver as promised, always! For this member we are looking for a part time:
Logistics Research Intern
Do you enjoy planning, organizing and managing the various activities in your life? Are you always looking for creative solutions to improve efficiency and lesser workload? Then this role might be exactly what you are looking for! In this position, you will be able to fully utilize the knowledge gained during your various years of education and experiences so far. You will complete hands-on training through this role, allowing you to develop skills, practice strategies and perform role-related tasks to become a true master in the field of International Logistics.
Who are we?
You will be working at Inventa Logistics, a member of the Schavemaker Group. Inventa is a young and dynamic logistics company focusing on managing the logistic flows between Europe and China. We are creative in developing logistic solutions for our broad base of customers and we make sure we deliver as promised, always!
Where will you work?
As a Logistics Research Intern, you will be supporting Inventa with its International supply chain and various related projects. In this fast-paced, dynamic organization, you will start to develop your logistics skills while simultaneously fine-tuning your knowledge on operations management, analysis, accounting, and finance.
Research into the existing procedures within the logistics department. You analyze the procedures, record them correctly, make improvement proposals and optimize them.
You process administrative feedback on the functioning of the department and together with the team you look for appropriate improvements.
Working within the Logistics department where you also perform operational tasks such as receiving and checking goods, issuing grab stock, issuing and ordering company clothing and managing equipment and inspection tools.
What will you do?
Research into the existing procedures within the logistics department. You analyze the procedures, record them correctly and make improvement proposals. You process administrative feedback on the functioning of the department and together with the team you look for appropriate improvements. You will work within the logistics department where you also perform operational tasks such as receiving and checking goods, testing simple products, and stock updating.
What do we require?
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in and English; Dutch. Knowledge of Chinese language and culture is a plus.
- Higher education degree or above, majoring in Logistics Management, Communication, or International Business.
- Fast learning skills and a can-do attitude!
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills.
- Expert inventory management.
- Problem solving, you can quickly get to the core of an issue and find creative solutions.
- Good time management skills: Organize, plan, prioritize and complete assignments assertively within the given timeframes.
- Team player: Communicate, reach, and collaborate with colleagues efficiently, either by helping them out or by asking for assistance.
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes.
- Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools, video editing software and video production equipment.
- Valid working permit (at least for one year) in The Netherlands
- Possession of a driver’s license (B) is a plus
What can we offer you?
- An internship position (32-40 hours per week, with future possibility for growth in responsibilities and career prospects).
- A comfortable and well-equipped office.
- Project and other research related topics.
- A place to fully realize your potential through fast paced learning.
- A dynamic, welcoming, and international team of professionals.
- A far-reaching international network.
Where are we?
The Netherlands, Capelle aan den IJssel (Rotterdam area)
Interested? Contact us at: email@example.com
Interesse in de functie van Intern Logistics Research bij Schavemaker Logistics Solutions - Moerdijk regio Klundert?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.