Vacature International BID & Sales Manager
With over 23,000 employees in more than 225 laboratories across 39 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing. It is also one of the global market leaders in agro science, genomics, discovery pharmacology and central laboratory services. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Eurofins is a fast growing company and since its IPO on the French stock exchange in 1997, Eurofins’ sales have increased by over 40% each year. In 2015 the company reached a turnover of €2,2 billion and acquired 21 companies.
For our International Sales team Eurofins Environment testing division, we are looking for a driven:
International BID & Sales Manager
location: Barneveld, full-time
As an experienced International BID & Sales Manager you will be responsible for the international BID management process combined with leading the international sales organization and realizing the agreed (budgeted) revenue. Further you will work towards an optimisation of the cooperation between the Account- and Sales Managers for the division Environment Testing. The goal of the position is to increase our sales share in the environmental market. You will report to the Sales Director.
- Cooperate with other Eurofins offices in Europe and laboratories with the aim to globally gain new customers and increase sales;
- Realize and guide the professionalizing of the international BID management process, from “kick off” to the "final proposal"
- Manage, write and timely deliver complete technical tender documents
- Make cost calculations and estimates for the services requested
- Work out the sales and BID strategy together with the area Account Managers and/or Sales Managers
- Open new sales offices abroad and ensure optimal utilization and cooperation
- Organize and prepare various international sales meetings
To fulfil this position successfully, you need the following:
- BSc / MSc degree in chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant sales and/or BID management work experience in an international environment
- Experience or affinity with a complex laboratory working environment
- Excellent sales skills and experience with key account customers
- Sound knowledge of the regulations on European procurement
- Experience in writing tender document
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English
- Accurate and structured way of working
You are ambitious and you feel comfortable in an environment that is constantly in motion by growth. Primarily you think in terms of sales opportunities and have a consultative mind set. You are able to find new prospects within Europe and perform acquisition. Furthermore, you can write a winning BID and you have a natural 'drive' to win. In addition you take initiative to achieve results-oriented business goals. You are used to work under pressure and dealing with hard deadlines.
We offer you:
- A dynamic growing organization in development
- An international environment
- An enterprising company
- Attention to personal development and career opportunities
If you meet the above profile and are interested in an informal and pleasant working atmosphere in an international organization, we look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our online application form. An assessment is part of the selection. For more information please visit www.eurofins.nl.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: bidmanagement, sales manager, salesmanager, international sales, bid manager, salesmanagement, chemistry, chemist
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Eurofins Analytico B.V.