Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 65 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 13,800 customers worldwide. Our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses including cocoa, coffee, cashew, rice and cotton. We have 44 different products across 16 platforms.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER INQUIRIES MANAGER
KOOG AAN DE ZAAN, OLAM COCOA B.V., NEDERLAND
In support of the Sales, Technical Services and Quality Assurance functions within Olam International, we are seeking for an International Customer Inquiries Manager. This manager will act as one of the focal points for Olam Cocoa International with regard to tracking and resolution of customer questionnaires, requests regarding special product requirements and providing product- and quality information and documentation to customers of Olam Cocoa.
Reporting to the EU Head PD&I, this function has the following responsibilities:
- Handling customer questionnaires and requests, completing product and quality related documents for Olam Cocoa semi-finished products (cocoa powder, - liquor and butter).
- Address and exceed if possible customer expectations with regard to our replies to questionnaires, requests and audits.
- Create a recording, monitoring and cataloging structure via which the business benefits in terms of addressing and tracking such customer needs throughout our International markets.
- Based upon emerging trends, anticipate customer needs of chocolate and cocoa customers.
- Participate in seminars/symposia to support Olam’s position in the food industry.
- Keep up to date with trends in manufacturing methods, ingredients and local + international regulations with potential to impact our handling of customer questionnaires.
- Play an active role in developing and improving our account development strategies.
The International Customer Inquiries Manager:
For this position we are looking for a candidate, who:
- Has a master’s degree or equivalent knowledge of food technology and cocoa/ chocolate processing.
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in the food or pharma industry, or other relevant field such as quality assurance.
- Is able to work creatively with software tools such as spread sheets and data bases to create customized information management tools.
- Is able to identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions.
- Can run projects independently, but is at the same time a team player.
- Has excellent command of English language, French or German would be an advantage.
- Is comfortable with occasional international travel (estimate less than 20%).
Interesse in de functie van International Customer Inquiries Manager bij Olam in Koog aan de Zaan?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.