Vacature International Sales Manager Meats & Meals
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
International Sales Manager Meats & Meals
An opportunity has arisen for International Sales Manager – Meats & Meals. This position will be report to the EMEA Sales Director based in the area of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
ADM offers an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate, to build a career within a world leading food ingredient manufacturing company, at one of the most exciting times in the company’s history. ADM Specialty Ingredients has a wide portfolio of value added ingredients, and will continue to expand the portfolio and technical capabilities.
The candidate will be responsible for realizing the sales budget for the assigned area, managing customers, key accounts and distributors.
Reporting to the Sales Director the main duties of this role will include:
- Creating opportunities for sales growth
- Regular visits and presentations to customers/ distributors
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing & potential customers
- Negotiating with R&D, marketing, regulatory and purchasing departments
- Negotiating contracts and conditions
- Communicating with internal departments such as commercial, logistics and technical
- Reporting market developments and interpreting the influence on the budget/ sales plan
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A bachelor degree in food / meat technology or business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in food ingredient sales.
- Existing contact with customers in the processed meats sector
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Excellent communications skills and fluent in English both spoken and written.
- A strong and stress resistant personality and has to have good negotiation skills.
- The ability to work independently, without losing the feeling for the group targets and demands.
- Positive/optimistic attitude towards change
- Persistent to reach goals.
- Strong people skills.
- A customer focused attitude.
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today.
Solliciteer direct met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM