Vacature Internship High Performance Materials
At the heart of our product development at the Teijin European Sustainable Technology Innovation Center in Arnhem we have an open position for an enthusiastic 3rd year student
Internship High Performance Materials
Creative, self-starter, analytical
One of your key areas of interest is the development of high performance materials used for fuel cells and electrolyzers which can contribute sustainable society.
You will participate in our research group and help to develop new products. You will study literature and market information on the application. In our well-equipped laboratory, you will investigate different raw materials and process conditions which will deliver the desired product properties. You will work in close cooperation with other departments to evaluate the product performance, your primary workplace is our research center in Arnhem (The Netherlands).
- study literature and market information for materials used in sustainable society.
- Investigate these different materials and process conditions.
- Optimization of preparation of our polymeric materials.
- Evaluation and documentation of the material properties.
- Research of different cost factors and set up cost estimation.
The European Sustainable Technology Innovation Center (ESTIC) is newly established in Arnhem, Netherlands as a research and development facility tasked with developing technologies for a more sustainable world. As a research and development hub for Teijin's environmental-value solutions, ESTIC will undertake the challenge of developing all-new businesses that leverage the lifecycle capabilities of Teijin’s core materials and the development of green materials to support the global circular economy. This includes efforts to reduce CO2 emissions and to stimulate the hydrogen economy.
For this Internship you are in your 3rd year higher vocational (hbo) or academic studies in the direction of chemical engineering, polymer or material engineering.
- Analytical and computational skills and a good sense for facts and figures.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with data analysis, exploration, and visualization e.g. via MATLAB.
- Capable of easily transferring technical knowledge to the research group.
- Excellent command of English spoken and written.
- Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions.
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial team spirit.
The internship is available immediately and has a minimum duration of 5 months (start and duration of the internship period are open for discussion depending on the possibilities).
What we offer
In addition to a challenging, varied job and inspiring international work environment, we offer an excellent employment package:
- a challenging journey with personal coaching on the job.
- Work at a global leading company in the supply of high-performance aramid fiber.
- The possibility to extend your network with peers from (internal) customers, research groups & universities.
- Monthly fixed compensation of €400,- based on a 40 hour contract for 3rd year higher vocational (hbo) students and €500 for academic students.
- Joining our Young Teijin community for development, social & fun activities.
More information & application
For more information, please contact Masayuki Chokai, Senior Manager at T +31-651832896 or Giuseppe Forte, Scientist via +31-651832958.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. If you are not an EU-resident you need a valid working permit or a standard internship agreement if you are a non-EU/EEA student. An assessment may be part of the application process.
Interesse in de functie van Internship High Performance Materials bij Teijin Aramid BV regio Arnhem?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.