Vacature Internship Sales & Marketing (Marine Sector)
Pirates Ahoy! We have an open position for an enthusiastic student looking for an internship or student job!
Internship Sales & Marketing
for the Marine Sector:
During your internship you will participate the Industrial Business development team that is dealing with marine and offshore products. Our products are used in manufacturing of mooring lines, high performance ropes and slings. You will be assisting in analyzing of our current market offering and identifying most effective marketing communication channels. The objective of your internship is to identify the key stake holders, create content for brand awareness and help on marketing communication strategy. Your primary workplace is our HQ in Arnhem (The Netherlands).
- Analysis of marine industry and other value chain partner for sustainable mooring lines;
- Identify most effective of marketing communication channels for the promotion of mooring lines;
- Create marketing communication content for brand awareness based on our value proposition;
- Assist in strategy for promotion of the content to the end users and value chain partners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and flexible individual. You are in your 3rd year hbo or academic business studies with strong interest in sales and marketing.
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures;
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint);
- Capable of easily transferring technical knowledge to commercial people and customers;
- Excellent command of English spoken and written.
- Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions;
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial team spirit;
- Acting with integrity and courage to deliver a great customer experience.
- The internship is available from September 2020 and has a duration of 6 months (start and duration of the internship period are open for discussion depending on the possibilities).
We, the Industrial business development team is really inspiring and international team, we are responsible for the global business strategy for our existing and new applications.
Our products Twaron®, Technora®, Teijinconex®, and Endumax® are widely used into various applications like telecom, oil and gas, marine and offshore, mining, civil engineering, manufacturing etc. you will also get chance to interact with other colleague who are dealing with other applications,
What we offer:
In addition to a challenging, varied job and inspiring international work environment, we offer an excellent employment package:
- A challenging 6-month journey with personal coaching on the job;
- Work at a global leading company in the supply of high-performance aramid fiber;
- The possibility to extend your network with peers from (internal) customers, research groups & universities;
- Joining our Young Teijin community for development, social & fun activities.
For more information, please contact Satyavan Hange, Global Market Manager at +31 6 51 54 84 51.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. If you are not an EU-resident you need a valid working permit or a standard internship agreement if you are a non eu/eea student. An assessment may be part of the application process.
We are Teijin Aramid, a subsidiary of the Teijin Group. Our commitment both to our products and to our customers has made us the global leader in aramids. Wherever strength, safety, heat or flame resistance, low weight or sustainability is required, you will find Twaron®, Technora®, Teijinconex®, and Endumax®. Our products are used worldwide in many different applications and markets, including automotive, ballistic protection, marine, civil engineering, protective clothing, optical fiber cables, and oil & gas. With our high performance aramids – produced at our plants in The Netherlands, Thailand and Japan – we offer the widest range of products. With our unrivalled expertise and experience, often in cooperation with customers and partners through our worldwide Marketing & Sales organization we are able to continuously work on further innovations, improving our customers products and society in general. Teijin Aramid has 1,850 employees worldwide.
Interesse in de functie van Internship Sales & Marketing (Marine Sector) bij Teijin Aramid BV regio Arnhem?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Teijin Aramid BV