Vacature IT Business Solution Support Analyst
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more than 140 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 460 crop procurement locations, 300 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 40 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
IT Business Solution Support Analyst
ADM Europe B.V., based in Europe (U.K., Netherlands or Poland)
An opportunity has arisen at ADM Europe BV, based in either U.K., Netherlands or Poland for a Business Solution (Support) Analyst. In this role you will not only functionally support the business on their day to day use of the VAX and other Business Applications, but also work on small to medium size technology enabled projects.
Reporting to the VAX – GL-support Manager, the main duties of this role will include:
- Use established procedures and policies to support the business users
- Resolve medium to complex business application issues
- Assist users with day to day issues
- Provide Key and End User training
- Plan, design, test, document and implement program modifications on the VAX
- Support IT enabled projects, by bringing VAX knowledge (to be acquired) as an analyst on the table
- Handle VAX Security and new user set up when required
- Develop own business process and VAX knowledge on a day to day basis
Qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree with Business application or IT background.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven Organization / Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Ability to work within the team and on his/her own as needed
- 8+ Years-Experience as Business Analyst supporting and implementing different ERP packages
- JD Edwards experience, useful but not necessary
- Wiling to travel if/when required
- Self-starter – Proactive approach
- Fast Learner (IT System Functionality & Business Processes)
- Willing to learn and support aging technology with a view on the future
- Knowledge of Cobol (ability to follow code) will be considered as a plus
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM