Vacature JD Edwards Support Analyst
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more than 140 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 460 crop procurement locations, 300 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 40 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
JD Edwards Support Analyst
ADM Europe BV, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Role and Resposibilities
As the Support Analyst you will be responsible for the support of JD Edwards and other business applications end users and troubleshooting issues to closure in a challenging customized environment:
- You will provide 2nd line Support to Users in Europe, Asia and Africa by analysing and handling application issues mainly for JDE, but also for other business applications in scope.
- You will be required to understand, explain, and assist with the creation and implementation of internal policy as it pertains to the group and user/customer base.
- You will train the Users on the use of business applications to maximize their efficiency with each application.
- You will utilize established relationships with the Business and IT teams to ensure that support and analysis satisfaction remains a high level for the entire group.
- You will take responsibility for troubleshooting of complex and recurring problems and for effective utilization of available resources from the business and other IT teams to resolve the application problems within agreed SLA time-lines and to complete cross group projects.
- You will assist other team members with testing system enhancements based on System Development Life Cycle.
Qualifications and experience
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree with Business application or IT background.
- Skills set: orientation on details, ability to work in a busy and demanding environment, self-organization, analytical approach to issue and resolutions, excellent troubleshooting;
- Advanced knowledge of Windows desktop and MS Office products.
- Advances knowledge of JDE modules within the Distribution area (Sales, Inventory, Procurement, etc.) from the technical and functional perspective, 5+ years of experience preferable on the IT side.
- Business process or specific food processing industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills to allow verbal and written communication with various groups of people. Should be comfortable presenting to large groups, providing classroom training and lead the others.
- Fluent in English, another European language will be an advantage.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM