Eurofins Scientific is a worldwide group of laboratories with more than 20,000 employees in more than 200 laboratories across 38 countries. Eurofins has a strong position in the fields of pharmaceutical, environmental and food analysis. Through extensive international network, customers benefit from a wide range of laboratory services and comprehensive expertise.
Eurofins is developing eLIMS-NG (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, the Next Generation), a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support production processes in our laboratories worldwide. Eurofins Analytico in Barneveld has been selected as pilot laboratory for the deployment of eLIMS-NG.
For our deployment project team in Barneveld we are looking for a:
Junior Developer IT
(Back End Developer)
- The Junior Developer reports to the Lead Developer and will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and construction of multiple applications together with the entire development team;
- Work according to develop best practices and market standards;
- Consistently deliver high level of software quality for the full project development lifecycle;
- Interact in a constructive manner with Business Analysts in order to estimate the complexity and the workload, choose the most appropriate technical solution and develop a working software solution;
- Contribute as a full member of the Scrum team.
- IT Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in software engineering;
- Knowledge and experience with one or more development methodologies (preferably SCRUM / Agile);
- Working knowledge with server- and backend programming (a must) preferably in C#;
- Working knowledge of .NET 4.0 or later;
- Working experience with WCF;
- Working experience with large and complicated data schemas and writing and tuning high-performance queries;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Working experience with tools like fiddler or postman is a plus;
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills.
Critical success criteria for this challenging job are:
- Self-starter with the desire to learn in new areas, ability to communicate technical concepts to non-specialists, hands-on, focused on details and able to see the bigger picture, persistent and structured;
- The capability to participate in a dynamic and hectic environment. You combine technical skills and knowledge with a get-it-done attitude.
What we offer:
A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals. Together you will work on strategic software solutions for Eurofins.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.