Vacature Junior Marketing Assistant
Will you join us as junior Marketing Assistant?
Quaker Chemical B.V. is looking for a
Junior Marketing Assistant
Location: Uithoorn, the Netherlands
Quaker Chemical Corporation, headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, is a worldwide developer, producer and marketer of custom-formulated chemical specialty products and a provider of chemical management services for manufacturers around the globe, primarily in the Steel and Automotive industries. Quaker Chemical is a financially sound and growing company.
Our EMEA Headquarters are located in Uithoorn, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Over 400 people are employed by Quaker EMEA, working on product development, production, sales and marketing. Quaker Chemical EMEA manufactures more than 500 different products, mainly auxiliary substances for the metal producing and processing industry. Although operating internationally and with a global orientation, the feel of the Uithoorn site is quite local, this results in an open, informal and a pragmatic atmosphere.
The Marketing Team
For EMEA, the marketing team is responsible for implementing specific marketing activities, including product launches, exhibitions, advertising, distributors’ support and trainings. This highly driven team of two people strives, in close co-operation with the commercial associates, to efficiently deliver an excellent result to support the sales strategy.
As Marketing Assistant, you will assist and support the Marketing Manager in formatting and updating branding marketing materials, but also advertising and external communication (press releases, websites for distributors). You will be responsible for organizing and planning Quaker’s presence at exhibitions or support our distributors. You support in product launches by creating promotional materials in close cooperation with the sales and technical department. If needed, you support in writing articles and translations for internal purposes.
Requirements for this challenging job
- A Bachelor level in a Marketing discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in the industry in an equivalent position
- High proficiency with Office tools; other skills with specialized software such as Publishing Software (InDesign), Graphic Design software (Illustrator), Image editing software (Photoshop), Web content management system (WordPress) are appreciated.
- Excellent command of English and German language
- Very strong interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and project management skills are critical
- Willingness and flexibility to work extra hours to meet demands and handle unexpected time sensitive assignments
- Good command of French would be preferred
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
If you recognize yourself in the above and you have become enthusiastic about the position, you might be the colleague to join our Marketing team! We offer an interesting job in a professional team, competitive salary and an attractive fringe benefits package.
Do not hesitate and send us your written motivation and curriculum vitae. You can send this to email@example.com, attn. Christa Koot before May 27th 2016.
For additional information about Quaker, look at www.quakerchem.com.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Quaker Chemical B.V.