Vacature Junior Sales Manager Vegetable Oils
Wilmar Europe is a Dutch branch of Wilmar International Limited. Wilmar is Asia’s leading agribusiness group and is the largest processor and merchandiser of palm and lauric oils.
Wilmar Europe became the first venture in Europe, located at the heart of the Port of Rotterdam. The first refinery of Wilmar in Rotterdam commenced operation in 2005. As latest investment in 2014 a fatty alcohol plant in Rotterdam became operational. Wilmar is active in 11 production locations throughout Europe and still growing. The trade and commercial activities for Europe are handled in our European head office in the city centre of Rotterdam. Next to that Wilmar has sales offices in Barcelona and Milan.
Quality, service and reliability are the cornerstones to Wilmar’s reputation as an international processor and trader in the edible oils and oleochemicals industry.
As a result of growth we are currently looking for our office in Rotterdam for a self starting and hands-on
Junior Sales Manager Vegetable Oils
In this position you will start working in a small sales team in our Rotterdam office and selling refined edible oils and fats to Food, Feed and Technical customers in the Benelux. Together with your sales colleagues within Wilmar and Olenex, you will analyze and develop (new) markets, visit customers, acquire new customers and represent Wilmar and Olenex. Travelling to Benelux customers, visiting exhibitions and other Wilmar and Olenex sales offices in Europe is a part of your job.
Main tasks Junior Sales Manager Vegetable Oils:
- Selling the Wilmar and Olenex vegetable oil portfolio
- Following open contract book and budgets
- Acquisition of new customers
- Providing customers actual market information
- Analyzing trends and market developments
- Monitoring payments (AR)
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A Bachelor degree (for example Trade Management or Commercial Economics)
- A few years working experience in commodities, for example in a traineeship
- Fluency in Dutch and English (good knowledge of French and/or German is an advantage)
- High level of accuracy, strong analytic skills and a good organizational insight
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with MS Office software and ERP software (SAP is an advantage)
We offer you:
A dynamic job within an inspiring team with the opportunity to bring up and develop your ideas. Taking responsibilities and personal development is self-evident within our company. Wilmar offers a good salary and benefits package.
Interesse in de functie Junior Sales Vegetable Oils bij Wilmar in Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Wilmar